Chapter Twenty: Going Mad?

She sighs just as two more doors open. Out step Lavender and Draco. I think this is all of us. Why us. Whats so special with us.

We have something that whoever it is wants, and I am making it my duty to find out what it is.

Harry's P.O.V
I don't remember what time it is. I have had about 7 beers so far. The room is spinning slightly, but it's taken away my pain. I call over the barman.

"c-can I have2 more beers please?" I ask, my voice slurred. He instantly grabs them. He is probably used to this. "What brings you here, Harry?" he asks. I look up and curse under my breath. How didn't I notice it was him before. How stupid of me. It's Dudley.

Ginnys P.O.V
I have to find out. Why. Why us. I suddenly get a sharp pain in my back and instantly know that it's the empathy link. What is Harry doing?

I look at the faces among me. We got let into another room. It was also plain. It had an oak table in the middle with 4 rickety chairs around it too. That was it. Very plain and boring really. Too plain.

There is some food on the table. 4 bowls of soup and some bread. Also simple rations. I hate it here. I think I miss Harry. That's when it happens. I hear what he is thinking. I can communicate with him.

I shake it off for now. I can't have everyone knowing. I will speak to him later. I sit down in my seat. I start the chat. "Why do you think they chose us? What do we have that they want so badly? Also, Hermione, what happened with Ron?"

Hermione tells me everything that happened. I stare in disbelief. Ron cheated with Pansy and then denied it. Wait a minute. Wednesday.

"Hermione, did you just say Wednesday?" I ask.

"Yes, what has that got to do with anything?" she replied. I could see the thought in her eyes.   "Wednesday. That was your parents wedding anaversary Ginny! He didn't cheat." she exclaims, happiness drowning her.

Hermione's POV:
I walk out into the hallway. A figure yells my name and runs up to me.

I hear a shouting in my mind. "WHERE IS SHE. LET ME GO!!!!" the voice tells before a peircing scream arises. Ron I think. I feel so bad for splitting up with him. I really hope they find us.

I hear a loud buzzing and know that we have to head back to our rooms. I run and hug Ginny firmly before going back in. I hate it. I have a rusty single bed and hard concrete floor. It's horrible. I want to go home.

*a few months later*

Harry's P.O.V
I have been searching for months and I have finally gotten somewhere. There are bags under my eyes where I haven't slept. I think I am going mad. I can hear Ginny in my head telling me that everything's okay. I try to believe her but I just can't.

I am now in a forest staring at the trees around me. It's a scorching hot day. All of a sudden, my skin starts to burn and I get a sharp pain in my stomach.

I am used to the stomach pain now. I think it's where Ginny is under fed. I am not used to the burning sensation on my skin. It's as of I am burning alive. Oh no. Someone is burning Ginny. I need to run.

Ginnys P.O.V
I am sat in my room. I can hear Harry in my head sometimes telling me that he will find me. I have some terrible but good news to tell him. Its so soon though. I can't believe it.

I hear a faint buzz and my door crashes down. I expect to see Harry there, but instead I see Dean. I already know he is who kidnapped us.

  "Get over here and don't make a sound. I know your pregnant so don't try to use that. I also know that you have been sneaking out of your room and sharing food with each other." he says madly. What does he mean, pregnant. He must be delusional. I have just been extremely hungry.

I run straight over, knowing what punishment was to come. To my surprise, he takes me outside. It is a boiling hot day. He shoos me out, strips me to just my underpants, ties up my hands and feet, gags my mouth and locks the door. There is no way back in.

It's quite comfortable at first but I start to burn after a while. It feels like a thousand knifes stabbing into my skin and I can't cope with it. I start to scream. That's when it all goes blank. Heatstroke.

I can hear Harry in my head. I can speak to him. "Ginny, where are you?" he asks himself. I can hear it perfectly though, as if he just spoke directly to me.

I am outside! I think back. Its not as if he will hear me. Why did I bother? "Ginny, is that you? How come I can hear you? Is it the empathy link?" Harry's voice asks in my head. All I can manage is a measly yes before I can't think at all because my ears are ringing.

Harry's P.O.V
After hearing Ginny speaking in my head I run towards a house that just cropped up in the distance. By the time I reach the house the sun has gone behind a cloud and I am puffing, red faced and out of breath.

I use my wand to unlock the door. Hopefully Hermione is here too. Ron is lost without her. If anyone thought he was upset when she left him because of the letter then they should see him now.

He wakes up late every morning after screaming his head off all night. He feels Hermione being tortured. It has been months. I want to find Ginny. Every minute we are apart, my love for her grows stronger and my heart grows weaker with the agony of not seeing her.

I see 4 doors when I reach the end of the corridor. There was a few on the way past but I came to the end. I go in to each one using a serious unlocking charm. The first is a boring bedroom but is empty of humans. Ginnys room.

The second room was even more plain but does contain a human. It's Draco. I am in my invisibility cloak but I take it off to grab them. I go in the other 2 rooms and get Hermione and Lavender.

I enlarge my cloak with a charm and we all get under it. We go into the garden area and what I see makes me want to shout. And kill.

Ginny is laying on the floor in a ball, completely passed out. She is sweating and has been stripped of everything but her pants. She has a gag in her mouth and her hands are tied behind her back. She is also completely burned and blistered all over.

I run over to help her. She will have heat stroke. I use my wand to cut the ropes while I take the gag out of her mouth. Next, I cast aguamente to pour water over her. She starts to stirr and I cast a cup and pour some water into her mouth.

Next, I scoop her in my arms and take her under the cloak. I apperate us all to St.mungos. I take of the cloak and get checkups for everyone. I send an owl to the burrow to share the news.

I sit back in the hard, plastic chair of the waiting rooms and wait for news. They caught the man who did it. It was Dean. Again. I need to speak to Ginny properly when I next see her.

Not quite the reunion I pictured but oh well. At least I have her back now, and I can do everything in my power to protect her. I don't want any harm to come to her ever again, and I know the only way I can do that and stay with her. Kill Dean....

An// I cannot tell you guys how sorry I am that I haven't uploaded in ages. I have been super busy but will hopefully be back on my normal schedule now so just bare with me please. I have done a super long chapter to make up for it. My longest yet. If you enjoyed please vote and comment any ideas you may have.
Thankyou.

C xxx