Chapter Twelve: The Unexpected Arrival

"OK, I have a few pieces of news, one exiting for some, one not. The exiting news is that I am pregnant. The not so exiting bit is that it isn't Harry's baby like you all hoped. There is never going to be a bit of Harry with us ever again because when Dean Thomas kidnapped me, he raped me too." After saying that, I run up to my room and let them let it sink in, not feeling hungry anymore.

Ron's P.O.V
I run upstairs after Ginny, and go to talk to her. I sit down and stroke her hair. I tell her to keep the baby, and that it's what Harry would have wanted. She agrees and I go back downstairs to finish dinner.

I am going to kill Dean when I get the opportunity. We decide to sleep here tonight, in my old room. I look at Hermione and give her a kiss before apperating to Dean's house. I am going to kill him. I don't care if I get thrown in azkaban. He didn't and he murdered the boy who lived, so I probably won't.

I see him sat in his kitchen, finishing dinner. I go over and punch him in the face. It clearly didn't hurt him because he turns to look at me and laughs demonicly.

He clearly knows why I am here. "Are you happy that you are going to be an uncle. I am happy to be a dad. I better see the child and Ginny, because if I don't, someone will get hurt, and it will probably be you." he says, trying to scare me.

I go to punch him again but he grabs my hand and crushes it. I scream in pain and he pins me up against the wall and punches me repeatedly in the face. He is about to pull his wand out on me to kill me, when he gets disarmed. He turns around, letting go of me. I breathe a sigh of relief.

"I don't think so, Dean, do you?" a familiar voice behind me asks. I recognise it. I know who it is. But it can't be. It's impossible. I forget about it and run as fast as I can outside, and apperate to the burrow.

Hermione's P.O.V
Ron kisses me and apperates away. I know where he is going to go. He is going to kill Dean. Or try to. I remember what Dean did to Harry. Dean is going to kill Ron. "NOOOO RON COME BACK!" I yell, starting to cry at the thought of loosing him.

I go to apperate after him when a pair of arms wraps around me and pulls me back. I look up and see George, looking concerned and amused at the same time. I glare at him for stopping me.

" Don't go after him. If he wants to sacrifice everything he has already for a bit of payback then let him. He clearly can't see how amazing what he already has is. Ginny is keeping the baby anyway, so there is no point getting himself killed for her. He can't see that he has an amazing fiancé and family, and is going to throw it all away. There is no point chasing after him. You are amazing, and if he can't see that, then he is stupid" George says.

He is right. If Ron goes around getting himself killed for no reason other than payback, then there is no point chasing after him. I give George a massive hug. No one had ever made me feel like that in my whole life. Ron calls me amazing and beautiful all the time, but this feels different. This gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

I was about to thank him when Ron walks in the door. He looks terrible. He is covered in blood and bruises. George let's go of me quickly and I run over to Ron. I clean him up and he tells me what happened. He hesitated towards the end, as if he was going to tell me something and didn't.

After I clean him up, we go upstairs to his room. We get into bed and I cuddle into Ron and fall asleep.

Ginnys P.O.V
My mum comes up to my room and tells me to keep the baby and that everything will be OK. "it's what Harry would have wanted." she said, leaving the room. I want to believe them all. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.

At 3am I am woken up by the same nightmare as always. The day Harry got killed. This time, I am woken by something I never expected. Someone stroking my hair. I am about to scream, but who ever it is stops me. "shhhh," he shushes me. I know who it is. Harry.

An// I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, remember to vote and comment any suggestions in the comments. Thankyou for reading. Plot twist or what. Who predicted that this would happen?

C xxx