Chapter Seven: To Die Or Not To Die

Harrys P.O.V
I see Ginny staring at me, looking lost. She is beautiful, but looks rough, as if she has been tortured. I can't help but peel my eyes away. I can't stand it. She is covered in bumps and bruises. My girl. I look at who kidnapped her and see who it is. I don't recognise him at first, but it all comes back to me. I know who it is.

Harry's P.O.V
"Dean!" I yell. I am so mad. He has taken her. Dean Thomas. Who I spent most of my time at hogwarts with. He kidnapped her. It doesn't matter. I'm here now though.

Ginny looked at me, shock in her eyes. She obviously didn't know who it was. "Dean, you wanted me and here I am, just let her go and I am all yours," I say encouragingly. The original plan by the Weasleys was to get Ginny and apperate away. But I didn't want to. He could of easily found us all again.

Dean looked at me and started laughing." You really thought it would be that easy Potter. I brought you here so I could kill her, right in front of your eyes, just as her good for nothing mum did to Belatrix," he said, fishing in his pocket for his wand. "Avada kedavra." Before the spell could hit Ginny, I ran infront of it. It hit me and I fell to the floor, everything around me swirled into an obis of darkness.

Hermione's P.O.V
Just as Dean's spell was about to hit Ginny, Harry jumped infront of it. He fell to the floor with a thud, and a few seconds later, just as we were all realising what had happened, Dean apperated away. The first of us to realise was Ginny, who screamed so loud it echoed through the woods.

Ginnys P.O.V
Deans spell was about to hit me. I close my eyes, but the spell never hit me. I look down and saw Harry laying on the floor. I hear a crack as Dean apperates away. I put two and two together and scream. It comes out louder than anticipated.

My arms are still tied up with ropes, but I fell to the floor and cradled Harry's head in my hands. The rest of the family gathered around, all in tears. I lean back against a tree, bashing my head as I do. I look around at my concerned family before seeing stars, and then nothing.

I'm sorry that the chapter is short and I'm sorry there was no chapters last week, I had some issues so took a week out. But I am back now, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do you think Harry is actually dead? Comment your ideas and give me a vote

C x