Chapter Four: All Hope Lost

Just as she had finished her sentence, a bright light erupted, showering the room with a golden glow. What on earth is that? Ginny wondered, drying her eyes in her sleeve.

She looked closer at the light and realised it was the sunset poking through the crack in the curtain. She breathed a sigh of relief. She thought it was Harry leaving her. She was thinking about life without him and she slowly dozed into a quick and uneasy sleep. She woke up to the sound of a nurse shuffling around in Harry's room. She was forcing medicine into his mouth and that's when she realised her worst fear was coming true. She was loosing Harry.

*one month later*
Ginny was in her and Hermione's shared room. Hermione was packing her bags. She was going to Australia to search for her parents. She had been at the hospital everyday for the past month from the crack of dawn to the break of night. When she wasn't there she couldn't sleep because she was so nervous that Harry would slip away. Ron was supposed to be going with her but he is still in jail. If Harry slips away he is going in for murder and that is 10 years in azkaban.

After Hermione left Ginny went to the hospital. "How is it looking Sally?" she asked the nurse, knowing her name from being here so much. She looked up from her paperwork and frowned. "Not good I'm afraid. We are starting to loose hope in him." Ginny ran off and went to the bathroom. She locked herself in a stall and started to cry. It was her fault. She told the joke to everyone, and Ron retaliated. She hated herself. If he didn't come through then she had lost the love of her life.

When she had cleaned up her tears, she went through the hospital to Harry's room. She sat on the chair, as everytime she comes. She held his hand and whispered.

"I know it's my fault that your here. I shouldn't have made that joke about me being pregnant but it was ment to be a joke. I can't loose the love of my life. I can't loose who will be my baby daddy. Please. Please wake up. I love you, I always have and I always will. Please!" When she had finished her sentence she saw Harry's eyes flicker and he woke up, his beautiful green eyes staring up at her before she leaned down to kiss him, oblivious that he had woke up.