Chapter Nineteen: Welcome, Bienvenido

I can't help it. I scream and fall to the floor, sobbing. I can't help it. I love her and now she is gone. I don't know how long it will be before I see her again.

Ginnys P.O.V
All I can hear is a scream and some sobs. It is an empathy link. He heared my scream. It is Harry. I recognise it. All of a sudden, it stops. I am back in complete silence. Then, I remember what happened. I have been taken.

I open my eyes and look around in shock. I am in a room. It is cosy looking. I am laying on a massive four poster bed with fluffed up pillows. I have a nice carpet too. Apart from that, though, the room is empty but has two doors in it.

I get up and go over to the first door and open it. It leads to a wardrobe that is surprisingly filled to the brim with clothes. I go over to the second door and try to open it. It's locked. It must be the front door.

I am stuck in this room for ages. I suddenly get a searing pain through my stomach and I hear a voice in my head. It belongs to Harry. And I instantly know that our love is too strong for an empathy link. We are bonded in the mind.

Harry's P.O.V
I finally finish crying when I realise that it will not help. Ginny will hear it and it will not help me find her. I get up and apperate to the burrow. They all will hate me.

I walk in and I see Ron othe sofa crying. That's when I know. Hermione has been taken too. He looks up when I walk in. "Where is Ginny?" he asks, sitting up and wiping his tears. I look at him, tears glistening and making my vision blurred. I start to cry and I think he knows.

I tell him anyway. "I couldnt help it. I was out and she didn't want to come on a walk because she was tired, so she stayed. I heared her screams in my mind and when I went back, she was on conscious. I couldn't see who took her, they apperate too quick. I think they wanted me to see her. " I say, barely managing to stutter out the words.

I was expecting Ron to be supportive considering he lost Hermione too. To my surprise, he comes over and punches me in the stomach. That hurt! I thought.

I really hope the empathy link isn't strong enough for Ginny to feel that.

"What in Merlins name was that for Ron?" I asked, genuinely confused. His face reddens and I can tell he is about to shout. "What was that for? What the hell do you think it was for? You lost my sister to god knows who and you expect me to be fine!!" he yells.

I blink back my tears that are glistening in my eyes. How is he blaming me. I couldn't of done anything. "Yeah, well you lost mine too. You lost Ginny, Hermione and me!" I exclaim, my anger rising. I get up and storm out, not turning back.

I hope Ginny is okay. If she is hurt I will never forgive myself. I have wandered over to a pub. I go in it. Its a muggles pub so I order a couple of beers to take my mind of everything. I will search tomorrow with the aurors.

If we don't find her I don't know what I will do. I really hope we are able to find her. I need her. She is my rock. My love. My life.

Ginnys P.O.V
I am listening to Harry's thought. That hurt. A pain went through my stomach. Someone must have hit him. I don't know who. I think about it and then realise who it was. Ronald. I will kill him if I get out of here. If I ever see him again.

I am about to cry when I hear a loud buzz. At first, I thought it was in Harry's mind and I was just hearing it. Then I realised it was actually in this room. I go over to the second door and try to open it, not thinking it will. To my complete and utter surprise, it opens and I am stood facing a long corridor.

I can't see much until another door opens and Hermione trundles out, looking baffled and a bit worse for wear. I run up and Hug her.

She sees it is me and yells. "Ginny, thank god, I thought I would never see anyone ever again. Have you got an empathy link too or is it just me. Ron is in here somewhere. I can hear him scream. But it isn't for loosing me or anything. It's like he was being tortured." she says, getting less exited with every word.

What. Tortured. Ron. No. Mum can't loose two of us, Hermione and Fred. It is too soon. I won't let it happen. But if he is here, then who punched Harry in the stomach?

" Hermione, I thought he was at home. I have an empathy link with Harry but because our love is so strong, I can feel his physical pain too. He got punched in the stomach and I felt it. I thought Ron punched him. Also, I thought you broke up with Ron!" I say, remembering the owl that came before I got taken.

She sighs just as two more doors open. Out step Lavender and Draco. I think this is all of us. Why us. Whats so special with us.

We have something that whoever it is wants, and I am making it my duty to find out what it is.

An// thankyou for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give a vote and comment any ideas. I am thinking of getting Draco and Hermione together, but I'm not sure. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks again

C xxx