Chapter Fourteen: Receiving The News

I ran away for a bit to get away from all the death eaters trying to kill me. I came back as soon as I thought was safe, as soon as everyone thought I was dead. I am so sorry for all the heartbreak I put you all through, especially Ginny. I was going to write or something, but I didn't because I could have got caught. "

*four months later*
Ginnys P.O.V
I am really heavily pregnant now. I am 5 months so I have started to show. Harry has been here for me through it all. I am so thankful to him because he helps me down the stairs and does everything for me. It is sometimes really annoying.

We can't go anywhere without cameras and reporters following us. They all found out how I got pregnant and Dean got put in azkaban. Also, to make things worse, Ron and Hermione are engaged so whenever we all go out together, we get bombarded and put in the news.

Today, I have an appointment at the hospital to check on everything with the baby. Even though it isn't Harry's, we are both really exited for it. He can adopt it straight away, but I have to put Dean's name on the birth certificate.

I finish getting changed and I go to the stairs so I can go down them but before I can take one step, Harry is straight by my side, steadying me as I waddle down them.

I get to the bottom and I sit at the table. Harry brings some breakfast for us and we start to chat. I missed this for the time be was gone. It was terrible.

I finish my breakfast and get up to go and wash my dishes. Harry tries to do them for me but I swat his hand away. "No, Harry, stop. You do everything for me so I just want to do this for you and for me. It gets boring after a while." I claim, turning back to the sink and finishing the dishes.

Once we have done the dishes, we apperate to the hospital. I can still apperate while pregnant but I tend not to unless I am late, which I am today. We go over to reception and sign in, taking a seat in the waiting room. I pick up a magazine and read it until my name is called and I go into my appointment.

I lay on the bed and lift up my shirt a bit, showing off my bump. Harry looks at me and grins. I smile back softly until I feel a cold gel go on my stomach. I yelp out in shock and it makes Harry burst out laughing. Wow what a good boyfriend.

I look up at the monitor and some. That's my baby. We will be finding out the gender today as well as checking everything OK. The nurse looks up at the screen and back down to my stomach. She looks very confused. I can tell it is going to be bad, so I brace myself for any type of news.

She takes the gel off my stomach with a wipe and sends me and Harry back to the waiting room to go and sit while she sorted some stuff out. We sat back down and Harry turns to look at me. "I think something is wrong, babe. I don't know what, but she was being very discreet!" he said, clutching my hand. I nod in agreement.

When I get called back, I am taken to an MRI room for a scan. They put me through it and take me to a quiet room to tell me the results. The nurse looks very upset and I can tell it is bad. Really bad. " I have some news for you... I am sorry to say, but the baby is dead..."

An// thankyou for reading. Please vote and comment if you enjoyed it and give me some ideas in the comments. Thankyou. I will upload another chapter on Thursday just so you don't have to wait as long.

C xxx