Chapter Fifteen: My Deepest Condolences

The nurse looks very upset and I can tell it is bad. Really bad. " I have some news for you... I am sorry to say, but the baby is dead..."

Ginnys P.O.V
Wait. What? How? My baby. Its dead. No. It can't be. She must have the wrong end of the stick. Everything was fine. I had no pain or anything. I didn't feel it kicking but I didn't think that was a problem. " how did it die?" I ask, looking down at my stomach.

"It wrapped its umbilical cord around its neck on accident and strangled itself. I am so sorry. I will leave you to talk. Again, I am awfully sorry."

I look over at Harry who looks like he's in some sort of trance. This isn't good. I know we lost our baby, but because it was Dean's, I am still upset but not as much as he is. I go over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He shakes me off and looks at me.

"Ginny, no. You can't be with me. I can't see any of you ever again. I think I am cursed. Everyone around me that I love seems to die, and I don't want you being next. I am so sorry, but I can't be with you." With that, he gets up and leaves.

I sit back down on the chair and sob into my hands. He left me. I thought he loved me. I can't believe he would do this. I wouldn't die. He is just upset.

Harry's P.O.V
I apperate out of the hospital and go to the first place I think of. I look around at all the rubble and sigh. Hogwarts. It has mainly all been fixed, but there are still bits of stone and dirt everywhere.

I can't contain myself any longer. I fall to the floor and burst out crying. I lay there, crumpled in a ball. I am crying for a few things. One is the baby. It has died. Everyone around me that I love dies. I can't take it anymore.

Also, I am crying for Ginny. She kept it together so well. I love her so much. I love her more than I can explain. I love her more than words. I had to break up with her otherwise she would have been next to die.

I don't know how long I am on the floor for, but after a while I get up. I know what I have to do. I have to kill Ron. I look around me and see a few masked death eaters smiling at me and giving me the thumbs up. I have to kill Ron and Hermione, and kidnap Ginny. This will be easy.

I know where to find them. I apperate to the burrow and instead of the garden, I apperate straight into Ron's bedroom. I find him and Hermione in there and see I have interrupted them kissing. Yuck.

They look at me and Hermione shouts. "bloody hell Harry, you frightened me to death!" I smile menacingly and she looked confused. "that makes one less for me to kill!" I say. Hermione looks at Ron in fear and he shares her look.

I am shooting spells at him to disarm him when a of a sudden, I am hit from behind with a spell. My wand flies out of my hand and I turn to see Ginny there. Her hair is in her face from the wind and she has a blazing look in her eyes. Suddenly, I look around and I don't know whats happened.

"What happened here?" I ask a scared looking Ron and Hermione. Ron looks at me disbelievingly. "what the hell do you mean Harry. You just tried to kill me and Hermione?" what. No I didn't. I couldn't have.

I turned around to see Ginny there and I frown. What was she doing here. They broke up. What was I doing here. Then it came to me. I was cursed with imperio. I can't believe it. I tried killing my best friends.

" I was cursed to kill you both and bring them Ginny. I think that they knew I would feel awful for what I did and give myself up for Ginny." I say. Then, I hear a loud crack behind me and there is someone I don't expect there. "My deepest condolences go out to you for your loss, Harry," he said.

Did he just call me Harry. He has never called me Harry. I thank him and he smiles at me. It isn't his normal smirk but a proper, heartwarming smile. Then, Ginny speaks. "what do you want, Malfoy?"

An// I hope you liked this chapter. If you did please vote and comment. Leave any ideas in the comments too and let me know if you want me to continue with two chapters a week. One on a Monday and one on a Thursday. Also, thankyou all for 700 reads. It means the world to me.

C xxx