Chapter Six: The Search

Hello there,
I am pleased to inform you that we want Harry. If you want Ginny back, bring him to the Forbidden for rest tomorrow night when you get this and if you don't ginny is dead
Yours faithfully
A death eater.

Harry's P.O.V
I read the note through, shocked at the words that were written on the page. They took Ginny all because they knew I loved her and would do anything to save her. Mrs. Weasley looked at me with a certain sadness in her eyes. She looked at me as if longing for an answer. "I am going, and none of you are stopping me, if you have a chance of having your only daughter back, im giving it to you, even if you loose me along the way," I say trying to sound as brave as possible. Inside, however, I was terrified.

*later that day*
I was putting on a clean pair of clothes, and Ron was in my room with me. I was telling him about the morning events and he looked gobsmacked. He told me that I couldnt give myself up that easily. I turned to look at him and sat down. "It's better for me to be dead than for you to hate me because Ginny is. I would do anything to protect her, and that includes dying. If she can be safe and have a nice life forever, I would rather it be me 6ft under." I said to him, meaning everyword

I was ready to die. If I didn't that's great but if I did I wouldn't mind. Pity I won't ever be able to have kids with Ginny or marry her, but they may keep me alive and let me go soon. I really hope they do

Ron's P.O.V
Harry was sat there, a thinking look in his eyes. I can't believe he thought we would hate him if Ginny got killed. We would be a bit mad but we would all be fine eventually. I can't believe he is also giving up. As though he is ready to die. I need to go back to Australia and tell Hermione. I only came back for Harry to speak to me.

I shouldn't have left. What was I thinking. I am sat on the sofa in mine and Hermione's rented room and I am sobbing into her arms.
"You don't get it, she is my sister and now my best friend in the universe who I punched a month ago and got put in prison for, he is going to get himself killed for her to be safe. But it will break her heart. It will break my heart. I don't think I could cope with that aswell!" I cried into her, smelling in her sweet scent.

A bit later she finally got me calmed down, and I went to have a shower. I t stood there for a while, and could only hear the faint buzz of the television from the lounge area. When I had dried myself off, I went into Hermione's room to get changed. There was my spare outfit I had brought with me laid out on the bed. It was just some plain blue jeans and a black t-shirt. I put it on and went to the living room. Hermione was asleep on the sofa. I picked up the blanket and threw it over her, starting to clean up.

Harry's P.O.V
It was starting to go dark, which only ment one thing. We get Ginny back soon. I honestly dont care that I have to sacrifice myself, I would do anything to save my love. Anything. Anything. Anything. I keep repeating the words in my head, over and over, trying to hide down the fear.

It wasn't working. I was pacing up and down the room. How could I be scared. My girlfriend could be dead or dying for all I knew, and I was worried about saving her life. How can I be so selfish.

I looked at my watch and sighed. It was time. I grabbed my wand and ran down the stairs. The sight I saw when I got to the bottom was shocking. All the Weasleys, including George, and Hermione were waiting there for him. Ron looked like he had been crying. They all did. I decided to take charge. "Time to go and rescue Ginny!" I exclaimed, sounding positive. I ment it.

Ginny's P.O.V
I was being lead away somewhere. I still don't know who kidnapped me. I have had some terrible things done to me. Some of them are unspeakable. I would never be able to tell Harry. He kept me in a tiny room. He tortured me. But that's not the worst thing. I can't even think about the worst bit. It has scarred me for life. I keep getting flashbacks.

I look around in the pitch black, trying to pinpoint where I am. That's when I realise. I can see Hogwarts. It is still destroyed but I know where I am. The Forbidden forest. I wonder what we are doing here. I am about to ask, but I feel the ropes around my arms and legs tighten. Then we halt to a stop.

Suddenly, a light shines up in the distance, blinding me. I can make out a gaggle of figures coming towards me but I don't know who they are. I hope they are here to save me. I squint into the light and realise who it is. Harry. What is he doing. I stare longingly at his lips, wanting to feel them against mine. Then he says something. A name. I know who the mystery man is but he looks different that he used to.

Harrys P.O.V
I see Ginny staring at me, looking lost. She is beautiful, but looks rough, as if she has been tortured. I can't help but peel my eyes away. I can't stand it. She is covered in bumps and bruises. My girl. I look at who kidnapped her and see who it is. I don't recognise him at first, but it all comes back to me. I know who it is.

An/ I am so sorry I haven't been uploading to this story in so long. I hope you like the cliffhanger. Comment who you think it is and make sure to give me a vote. I am going to start uploading frequently every Thursday on this book. I gave you a longer chapter as you all deserve it.

C xxx