Chapter Thirty-Four: The Wedding Part Three

Warning: graphic. Includes mental health issues!

He didn't die. They have him. He has been held hostage. My brother. Fred. He is alive.

George's P.O.V
I tell Hermione to stay where she is. She looks at me and nods. She knows what I have to do.

I stand up and walk over to the entrance, nervous.

"Freddie, is that you?!" I ask. Of course it is, but how.

"Yes it is me Georgie!" He replies. I can't believe it. All this time I thought he was dead and he has been alive and kept hostage by none other than Lucius Malloy. Did Draco know? All this time, he knew my brother was alive and didn't say.

He looks bloody awful, beaten within an inch of his life, but he is alive, and that's what matters. Fred is alive.

I glare at Lucius. He has taken my brother from me and for what? What could he possibly want?

Fred and I have a telepathic communication. I can use it to my advantage. I can find out why they're here and what they want. Without them knowing.

Freddie, what do they want? Why are they here? It's Ginnys wedding you know? Her and Harry are pregnant. There is a lot to catch you up on. But for now, what does he want?

Georgie, be careful. He wants Harry. He has been torturing me for information. He wants to know about Harry and Hermione being siblings. Is it true? If it is, she is in danger. They want to experiment with them. They thought any twins would do, hence they took me but it won't work. There is a prophecy about twins but it isn't us. They're going to swap, me for Harry and Hermione.

Geez, okay. Thankyou Freddie. Look after yourself.

Okay George, you have 2 days. Then they are coming back! Please, keep Harry and Hermione safe. Don't worry about me. You thought I was dead anyway. I love you George .

I love you too Freddie.

Hermiones P.O.V
I watch as he apperate away. Everyone slowly stands up. I look towards Molly. She is shaking. Crying.

Mollys P.O.V
I am staring at the spot. The spot where he was. My Fred. Alive. He was beaten to a pulp. Why? Why? What did my darling Fred ever do? And where did they go? I have so many unanswered questions.

There is only one other person that can answer them. George.

He looks distraught. There is something wrong.
"George, what is it, what's happening? Why is Fred here?"

He looks at me, eyes empty and red-rimmed. I sit down and he comes over to us all.

Harry's P.O.V
The death threats. That is who they were from. But why? And why didn't he kill me?

George sits is all down and explains.
" you guys all have empathy links with your true loves where you can talk to eachother in your mind. I have one with Fred. He has been held hostage and tortured for information. Information about Harry and Hermione information that means he needs them.

There is a prophecy that states that a set of twins being tested on will help overrun the wizzarding world with darkness, and they thought it was Fred and I, but it isn't, it's Harry and Hermione. Lucius said that they would have to give themselves up to get Fred back. Fred says he won't let you sacrifice yourselves for him when he was supposedly dead anyway. We have to save him, mum. We have to."

He finishes talking with tears streaming down his face. He snuggles into Mollys chest and me and Hermione look at eachother. We can't let him lose Fred all over again. We know what we have to do. As minister of magic and head auror, it is our duty to make sure Fred comes back safely.