Chapter Eight: Only One Will Go On

My arms are still tied up with ropes, but I fell to the floor and cradled Harry's head in my hands. The rest of the family gathered around, all in tears. I lean back against a tree, bashing my head as I do. I look around at my concerned family before seeing stars, and then nothing.

Molly's P.O.V
I can't believe it. Fred, Harry and Ginny. All gone. I pick up Ginny whilst Arthur picks up Harry. We take them both to the hospital. When they take them off, Arthur hugs me and I sob into his shoulder.

Ginnys P.O.V
I wake up and it takes a while for my eyes adjust but I am in the Gryfindor common room. There is something off about it though. There isn't the usual clutter and mess everywhere. Everything is clean and there are no belongings scattered everywhere like usual. Then, it all comes back to me. All of it. Harry is dead.

I am dead. I hit my head on that tree too hard. I came to the one place apart from home that I felt safest. Because of Dumbledore. Just as I was going to get up and move, I hear feet coming down the stairs from the boys dorms. I look at who is coming down it and my heart flutters with a longing for him.

It's Harry. When he sees me, he smiles. I sit back down and he sits next to me. He puts his hand in mine and looks into my eyes, green meeting brown. I look back at him. How did it come to this. The last time we will see eachother. I can't believe it.

I am the first to break the silence. "I want to come with you. I don't want to be back on earth. I can't survive a world without you Harry. It would give me greater pain than dying. I need you to be there for me in the future, when I discover more loss. I am staying here with you. I'm not going back!" I tell him with a certain confidence in my voice.

He looked at me, a sad glimmer in his eyes." I can't let you do that," he said." Your parents need you. They can't loose this many people in one time, it will absolutely crush them. And George. None of them can loose you, but it doesn't matter about me. I was never proper family. You have to go back"

As soon as he says that, everything starts to fade, until I am in a hospital room. I slowly sit up, and my mum sat there, tears flowing out of her eyes. I am surprised that I remember everything from my death. And I am shocked at one realisation. Harry sent me back.

He didn't want me there with him. He hates me. He wants me to be in a state of shock and depression for the rest of my life. Unless..... I have to ask mum. "mum, did Harry ever wake up?" I ask, hoping for the best.

Molly's P.O.V
I am in a trance, imagining a world with out any loss. I am broke out of my train of thought by Ginny asking a question. "mum, did Harry ever wake up?" She asks me positively. I didn't even know she was awake. At first I thought that I was dreaming. I thought I was imagining her beautiful angelic voice ringing in my ears.

Then, I looked over at her bed, expecting her limp, lifeless body to be in the exact position I left it in. I am shocked at what I see. Its Ginny, sitting up on her bed, looking at me questionably. She is waiting for an answer. I didn't know how to tell her. The one person that she was counting on forever.

I look at her sadly and shake my head, and I can instantly see tears welling up in her eyes. I go over to her and give her a hug, letting her lean on me. We have all suffered a massive loss. I don't think she realises that she has been out for two weeks. They were about to stop trying to re sussicate her and they gave up on Harry a long time ago...

An/ I hope you like this chapter, it is a bit of a longer one. Please vote and comment. Thankyou. Leave any suggestions in the comments

C xxx