Chapter 2

Elena P.O.V

"Shit..."Ari said as she looked at me.

I bit my lip and looked at her. "I've always wanted to go to a stripper place eversince Magic Mike."

"But Javs isn't going to be happy though."Ari said as she let out a sigh.

"Who cares about what Javs says? Don't you need to live a little?"I asked as I looked at her.

"Why do you sound like Adeline for?"Ari said as her hand ran through her hair.

"Because maybe sometimes she's right. You aren't going to be doing anything bad are you?"

"But I'd be looking at half naked men..."

"Javs doesn't need to know and he won't need to know."

"Fine lets go."

Ari linked her arms with mine and we walked out of the bathroom. We walked towards the girls who were at the front.

I sat down on the stool by Zara and Ari took the seat next to River.

Zara took a sip of her drink. "You girls took long."

"Shut up we just found out where we are."

"Where are we?"River asked as she looked at me and Ari.

"River you can honestly be so stupid some times!"Adeline replied as she rolled her eyes.

"We are at a stripper place."Ari answered River question.

River let out a small scream and she had a massive smile plastered on her face. "Are we going to see this? I've always wanted to do this ever since magic mike!"

A guy appeared on the stage around about mid-30s he was a bit plump and he had glasses wearing grey jeans with a black tshirt.

"Please say this isn't a stripper."Adaline said as she took a sip of her gin and tonic.

"Stop being rude."Zara nudged her in her ribs.

"Shut up."

"Well ladies get your bucks out because these five guys are coming out."He spoke into the mic."Get ready ladies!"

Zara took a hold of my arm ready to squeeze as if Matt Bomer was going come on.

Zara P.O.V

I brought the tray of drinks and placed them on the table.

Adaline looked at me. "Did you get my gin and tonic?"

"Yes I did."I replied as I picked up her drink and handed it to her. She took her drink from.

I looked at her waiting for her to thank me but she just looked at me plainfully. "Yes?"

"You could say thank you know."I said as I rolled my eyes at her and handed river her drink.

"Thank you."She said and took a sip of her coke on ice.

I took a seat. "Where is Ari and Elena gone?"

"To the bathroom."River replied.

River phone started to ring and Adaline threw her a dirty look. River pulled her phone out of her clutch and looked at her caller id. She gave me a look indicating it was Tom.

"Take it."I gave her a sweet smile and picked up my drink from the tray.

Adeline took a large sip of her drink and shrugged her shoulders at River. The ring died out and River texted Tom back.

Ari and Elena walked back to us and sat down. Them on about how it was a stripper place and etc.

Apparently these strippers were out of this world and everything from the reviews online and I need some sort of male distraction ever since enzo.

I'm not supposed to be thinking about enzo don't think about here I'm here to have fun.

Fun.

The music started to play, the intro to sound was quiet at first. The guy with the mic. "Get ready ladies for this guchieno Cuban."He yelled into the mic.

My heart started to race for some weird reason and I gripped onto Elenas arm ready to see this but yet had this nerve wrecking feeling in my stomach.

A guy appeared in front of the stage, his hair ever so slicked back he was in a black outfit his eyes were one in million like he was staring into my soul.

"HE IS A FITTE!"Adeline screamed on the top of her lungs he looked at us. He gave us a warm smile and looked at me for a few seconds. I couldn't help but blush a little.

Then the song started to progress and it got louder. He started to dance and I squeeze the living out of Elena arm. His tshirt came off and he threw into the crowd and it landed on me.

"No fucking way!"River whispered yelled as she saw the tshirt on my lap.

"This guy has got good aim."Ari whispered in shock.

"And if you don't let go of my arm I will show you my good aim."Elena threatened me.

I looked down at the tshirt in front of me then looked up to see that guy in front of me. He pulled out his hand for me to take.

"TAKE HIS HAND NOW ZARA!"River yelled on the top of her lungs.

"What the fuck riv?"Ari said in shock.

Elena pulled my hand off her arm and placed it in his hand. "She'll do it."

"H-Hi."I stuttered.

He smiled and somehow I got myself up from the stool. He looked at me. And he pressed his body aganist mine dancing to the song I was doing moves that I didn't know I could do!

"AY PAPÍ!"Elena and Ari screamed on the top of their lungs looking at us two dance.

"HIPS DO NOT LIE! SHAKE THEM!"Adeline screamed on the top of her lungs.

Me and this guy let out a soft chuckle. Ladies started to crowd around us as is dancing progressed. I didn't want this to end.

We stopped our eyes looking into each other my hand placed on his bare chest. His eyes were so hard to explain they were breathtaking.

Our bodies pressed aganist each other me out of breath why am I? I fucking powerlift. He wasn't he was flawless. "Name?"His hot breath tickled my neck.

"Zara. Yours?"

"Erick."

The plump man walked down to us and gave him a look. He pulled himself off me. I tried handing him his shirt he pushed my hand back. "Keep it. You'll probably will see me later on." Then he left with this man.

I turned around to see a giddy Elena and Ari, half drunk Adeline and a pumped up River.

"That was fucking amazing."I said trying to take in what had just happened.