Chapter 8

River P.O.V

I knocked on Zara's door softly. I didn't hear anything I was still going to go in. I held the doorknob of the door and pushed the door open and walked into the room.

The curtains were drawn and it was dark in the room, she was laying down on Zara's bed wide awake.

I sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey."I softly spoke.

She looked at me and held a pillow aganist her chest. "Please go away."She croaked.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm such a bad person. Worst person alive."

"Why? You aren't trust me."

She sat up and looked at me, her mascara from last night was stained on her face. "I'm such a bad person Riv you don't understand."

"Tell me Ade and maybe I will."

She looked at me. "I-I did s-something v-very bad."

I took a hold of her hand and gave it a squeeze. "Tell me please."

"I-I slept with C-Chris last night."

I looked at her she couldn't of she couldn't of cheated on Lee like that no...

"What do you mean? You fell asleep tomorrow or did you...."

"We did." She let out a sigh.

It went quiet for a few seconds I didn't know what to say. She cheated on Lee.

"Say something."

"What do you want me to say Ade?"

"Something."

"Like what? That Lee loves you so goddamn much and you did this to him?"

Adeline just looked at me and let out a sigh.

I took a deep breath and let it out. "You were drunk and it was a mistake but you should tell him."

"I'm going to."

I got up from the bed and looked at her. "We are going to go out to get breakfast so get ready and come with us."

"I don't want to go. I can't see Chris's face knowing I hurt him and Lee."

"Suit yourself."

Then I walked out of the bedroom. I walked into the living room to see Richard talking to Erick.

Richard. He's such a great guy last night we had a bottle of wine watching a movie then just talked about weird random things.

Aww he's so good looking too though.

He looked at me and he let out a soft chuckle I quickly looked at the floor shit he saw me looking at him.

He walked over to me. "Are you ready to go?"

I nodded. "Yeah let's go!"

Adeline P.O.V

I heard the door shut, I looked around in the room just dazed away. Tears streamed down my face as I tried to disconnected myself from my thoughts but it wasn't working.

Because I cheated on Lee the guy who I love so much with a guy who I just met last night who is amazing.

Me and Chris did get to the dirty but before that we did get to know each other a little and he's so sweet and funny and the total opposite of Lee.

I CHEATED ON LEE AND IM THINKING ABOUT HIM LIKE THIS?!

I'm the worst person alive because on top of cheating him what did I do? I went ahead and lost his ring.

I'm such a bad person. I got up from the bed and walked out of the bedroom.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the box of lucky charms and walked into the living room where I munched on them for a Time.

A knock came from the door. Shit who could it be now? I walked to the door and opened the door to see Lee stood there.

He looked at me "hey baby."

"Hey. Come in."

I let him and closed the door behind myself. He sat himself on the couch. "Where are the others?"

"Gone out to have breakfast. River burnt all the eggs."

"Sounds just like her."

He looked at my hand i quickly pulled my sleeve down. "I'm going to go to the toliet I'll be back."

He nodded and I went to the bathroom I looked at myself I quickly washed my face then saw my clutch on the window surface.

I quickly picked it up and opened it to see my ring there. Fuck! I quickly put it on shit where's my phone?!

I heard the door opening and I opened the bathroom door and walked into the living room to see Elena, Zabdiel and Chris there looking at Lee.

"Hey Lee."Elena said as she looked at me stood behind the couch.

"Hey El!"Lee said cheerfully."who are these two?"

"Friends that I made the other day."She said with a smile on her face. "This is Zabdiel and Chris."

"Hi."Lee said as he shook both of their hands.

"If you don't mind me asking who are you?"Chris asked as he looked at him.

"I'm Lee, Adelines fiancée."Lee replied with a smile on his face.

Chris face dropped and he looked at him. "Oh..."Is all he says and he looked at Elena. "I'm going to go now I'll see you later." Then he walked out of that door.

Zabdiel looked at Elena. "I'll see you later." Then went after Chris.

Elena looked at me and let out a sigh. "I'm going to go to bed for a bit."

And I just broke Chris heart