Chapter 26

Elena's P.O.V

Next Day.

I looked at the evenlope in front of me and let out a little sigh, I opened the flap of the evenlope opened and pulled out a white sheet of paper.

Please say it isn't what I think it is.

I looked at the paper to see it was the rota for my shifts. Yay! Maybe the universe isn't after runing my life.

"Hey."Erick said as he walked over to the coffee machine.

"Morning."I said as I let out a yawn. I looked down at the rota.

"Want a coffee?"He asked as he picked up the coffee jug.

"No thank you."

"Can I ask what is that paper in your hand?"Erick asked as he turned around.

"It's a rota of my shifts."I replied with a shrug. "Nothing special."

He looked at me. "Are you okay El?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

River walked into the kitchen letting out a yawn. "Morning lovelies!"

"Morning."Erick responded with a smile.

"Hey."I mumbled as my mind drifted elsewhere.

I want this feeling to go. The feeling I'm feeling.

Don't want to feel anything like this towards anyone.

And it's been a long time since I've have.

Why did love have to exist?

Why did it have to exist with pain that comes with it?

No one ever mentions that, the pain that comes with falling in love and being in love.

Love isn't for me.

"El!"River said as she clapped her hands together in front of my face. "Earth to El!"

I snapped away from my thoughts and looked at her in front of me. "Yeah?"

"Has Tom called you lately? Text you?"River asked as her bottom lip quivered.

"No he hasn't. Why?"

"I don't know it's been a few days since we talked."River answered with a sigh. "What if something has happened to him?"

"He's probably lost his phone or its died."I suggested with a shrug. "But he'll be fine for sure."

She nodded. "I should go check up on Ari now." Then she left me alone in the kitchen.

That's how my life is going to be alone. I'm going to be alone my whole life.

Because of what? I'm a difficult person to love.

Everyone has walked out of that door in my life.

I sat there in so much thought of my damned life.

River P.O.V

Tom will call. I know he will but why didn't he call me at all? Or a text?

I walked into my room to see Richard laying on the bed sleeping aw he looked so good there sleeping.

I picked up my phone from my nightstand and walked out of the room quietly.

I walked to Ari's room and knocked on the door. "Ari?"

"Yeah!"

I opened the door to see Joel and Ari laying in bed all cuddled up. "Oh my, I'm so sorry I'll come back later."

"Is something important?"Ari asked with concern.

"No it isn't."I replied with a smile. "I just wanted to see how you are."

"Oh thank you!"Ari smiled. "But I'm okay for now."

"If you need anything just give a shout."I said with a smile then walked out of the room closing the door behind myself.

I walked over to the bay window and sat down just looking at the view. And my phone pinged.

I looked at it to see a message from Tom.

My love~ Hi, you probably been going out of your mind due why I haven't been calling you for the past few days. Truth is I was stuck in between to do this in person or not but I can't get a flight out to do it. So here it is, I think we end what we have its been really good but it's time to call it quits you won't come over to Texas because of what you built there so don't come then. This is the end of us after four years and it's not you its me don't think it was you. Everything that you left in the house is on the way to Zara's and Elena's. Just have a great life and maybe we could be friends?

I looked at the message, he's breaking up with me?!

Wait this means he had this planned from the start if my things on the way over.

He never was going to come back at all he just made me think that.

Hot tears streamed down my face as I looked at the message again.

We could still be friends?!

Who the fuck does he think he is?

My heart smashed into a million pieces our relationship of four years didn't mean anything to him.

This feeling I'm feeling.

"Riv?"Richard called out my name standing by me.

I turned to him. His thumbs wiped away the incoming tears. "What's wrong?"

"He broke up with me over text."

"That fucker! He doesn't fucking derseve you!"

Richard then wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest I buried my face in his chest crying my eyes out.

"Just let it all out."

Elena P.O.V

I buried my head in my hands, my phone started to ring I moved my hands away to see Adeline on caller ID.

I picked up my phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"I got a plan."Adeline said over the phone.

"No hello Elena or how are you El?"

"Fuck off. That chiz can wait at the moment."

"What is it?"

"Just bring Ari down to creams in twenty."

"Yeah okay see ya there then."

"See ya."

I hung up on the phone I got up from the stool and walked into the hallway to see River crying her eyes out on Richard.

I looked at Richard he gave me a look that he has this. I nodded then walked to Ari's room.

I didn't bother to knock, I opened the door to see her and Joel cuddling.

"Jalapeño, she needs to be ready in five mintues."

"El?"

"Yeah hurry up we got somewhere where we need to be."

-

"Why are we here for?"Ari asked as she linked her arms with Joel.

"Because we are."I replied as I pushed the door open.

Joel looked at me. "Do you think this is going to work?"He whispered.

"I'm not deaf you know."Ari said as she rolled her eyes.

We walked a little towards the booth where Adeline and Chris were sitting.

"Hey!"I said as I looked at both of them.

Chris smiled. "Hey."

Ari looked at Chris. "Hey Chris."

"Sit down Ari."Chris said as he looked at her.

She nodded and sat across from him with Joel where as I sat by Chris.

Hoping this would work.