Chapter 29

Next Day.

Elena's P.O.V

"Why don't you throw him a party instead?"Zara asked as she stirred her teabag in her mug.

"Yeah Zara is right."Ari agreed with her. "We aren't going to see him in a long time and he needs to go out with a Big Bang."

"I'm not sure."I said as I pulled out the milk from the fridge.

"Well come on! You've got two days!"Zara exclaimed as she took a sip of her tea.

"Where's River and Adeline gone?"I asked as i pulled out my lucky charms and poured them into a bowl.

"Adeline is probably staying at Chris like always."Ari replied as she let out a sigh. "River is with Richard."

"How did last night go?"Zara asked with a look on her face. "Erick told me."

"Told you what?"I asked as I poured the milk in the bowl and sat next to Ari.

"Chris's mum wait I mean my mum came to the club last night."Ari explained as she played with her eggs in front of her. "Let's just say it isn't going to go well."

"Why?"And I took a spoonful of my lucky charms.

"He doesn't want anything to do with mum or any of the family anymore."Ari replied with a sigh.

"He'll come around in the end."Zara assured Ari.

Ari and Zara looked at me. "Why are you so cheery today?"Zara asked taking another sip of her tea.

"You rather me being moody?"

"No. We enjoy you being cheery."Ari said as she gave a look to Zara and looked back at me. "But what made you so happy?"

"I need a reason to be happy now?!"

"You know what we mean!"Zara said as she rolled her eyes.

"No I actually don't know what you mean."

"Stop being like that!" Ari said as she shook her head. "Just tell us please!"

"There's nothing to tell though!"

"Yes there is! Of course there is!"Zara said with a smile on her face.

"Fuck off!"

"We will when you tell us why you are so happy!"Ari said.

I looked at them "You moan when I'm not happy and you moan when I'm what do you guys want from me eh?"

"Tell us the reason why!"Ari and Zara said in sync.

"There isn't no reason!"

"Yes there is!"Zara let out a growl in frustartion.

"Do you guys really want to know?"I asked with a playful grin on my face.

"Yeah!"Ari replied.

And they brought their faces closer, I took a spoonful of my lucky charms then swolled it then let out a massive burp in their faces.

"ERUGH!"Zara yelled on the top of her lungs taking a step back. "EL! That was fucking disgusting!"

"Gracias!"

"Hurry up tell us now!"Ari said. "Please!"

I got up and picked up my bowl. "Can't at the moment. I've gotta get to work."

"You are being a cow right now!"Ari said with a sigh.

"Thank you!"

"Now hurry you ass up!"Zara yelled. "What's the point of having a driving license and not driving then?!"