Chapter 41

Erick P.O.V

Group chat: mis gallipios

Joel~ Crickets in bed that's is what they are doing.

Richard~ FUCK YOU ALL IF I HAVE CRICKETS IN MY BED TONIGHT I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU ALL AND GIVE YOU AN PAINFUL DEATH!

Chris~ 😂😂😂

Me~ Have they sensed anything at the moment?

Zabdiel~ Not that I think of.

Joel~ They are going big though.

Me~ We gotta up our game don't we?

Zabdiel~ Your game was shit at first, to mess up their rooms?! 😂 you are have a laugh aren't you?

Me~ 🖕🏻

Me~ Any ideas?

Chris~ I've got a few in mind...

Richard~ I'm telling  y'all now if there are damn crickets in my bed or anything I will chop your balls off and make you eat it.

Me~ There isn't going to be any damn crickets man.

Richard~ Yours will be the first I will cut off and don't worry I'll do here comes the train choo for you.

Me~ Trust me there won't be.

Richard~ Trust is a really strong word you know..

Chris~ Fuck, do you think Renato is siding with them?

Joel~ They are fucking staring at us and waving at us.

Zabdiel~ Yeah he is for deffo.

Me~ Act fucking normal you tanto.

Joel~ I anit no fucking tanto, I'm not the one who started fucking war with El and Ari am I?

Richard~ He's got an point.

Me~ if you think they are so deadly so why don't you be on their side?

Joel~ I'm trying to fucking help you!!

Zabdiel~ he doesn't need our help, he's being a tarodo.

Chris~man we do though.

Me~ Nah we don't, if they want to leave and side with them then let them.

Joel~ Yeah we fucking will. Have fun the both of you.

Chris~ Stop being a tanto Erick!

Zabdiel~ We are going bye.

I put my phone into my back pocket and looked up to see Zara stood in there in front of me.

Wearing a blue bikini looking amazing as ever, she looked at me. "You said we were going on the jet ski together?"

"Oh yeah!"I said with a smile on my face. "Come on let's go then."

"How can we go when you still aren't in your trunks?"She asked as she bit her lip looking at me.

When she bit her lip, aaah it's such a an amazing feeling I get when she does that.

"I'll do it now."I said as I got up from the deck chair.

I kissed her cheek as I held my trunks in my hand. "I'll be back in a few."

Then I walked to the changing huts, I changed into my trunks then my phone pinged.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked to see a messages from Chris.