Chapter 24

Few days after.

Elena's P.O.V

I let the hot water poured down on me as I sat there in silence staring at the wall in front of me.

I'm so stupid.

I let myself fall for someone again.

I fell for that charade again.

I brought my knees up to my chest, tears slowly rolled down my face.

"El?"Zara said as she knocked on the bathroom door. "How long are you going to be?"

"Just another ten mintues."

"Okay, we'll make sure you hurry up!"Zara said behind the door. "Ari is going to be here in a few."

"Yeah I know."

Then I heard walking away from the bathroom door, I looked down at my knees and pressed my forehead against them.

Just so disappointed and angry at myself.

That allowed myself to fall in love again, to allow a guy to come in my life like that.

Love isn't for me.

I've got to accept that. My heart has been broken too many times and I don't need it broken again.

Maybe this is a blessing in some weird way?

"HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE EH?"Yam yelled as he banged on the door. "HURRY UP!"

"I'm a girl! I meant to take forever!"

"Hurry up or I swear I'll turn the water cold!"Yam threatened me as he banged on the door.

"Fuck you."

"Don't worry darling, all of your friends want to."

"ERUGHHH! YAM SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"I yelled as I got up from the shower floor.

I knew he was grinning as he said that. "Well hurry up before I take one into my room."Yam said.

"They all have sense!"I said as I washed my hair. "They wouldn't even go anyway near you like that you aren't as gogerous as you believe you are."

"Darling, then why did a bunch of girls throw themselves at me last night eh?"Yam asked with so much proud in his voice.

"There were probably divorcees around about our mum age wanting fun."

"Shut up!"

"Fuck off! I'm in the shower!"

"You know El? Did I tell you what happened to Yondu?"

"FUCK OFF YAM!"

"Basically, Yon-"Yam got cut off by River.

"You know that makes her cry!"River scolded him. "Don't mention it because I'll be wiping the tears away you div!"

"And dont mention what happened to Matt Bomer in white collar at the end."Zara added as I heard the wack she gave him.

I let out a chuckle then washed myself then I pushed the shower door opened and I wrapped the towel around myself then put my hair in the hair towel.

I quickly put on my bra and knickers then I put on my leggings and hoodie.

I opened the door to see Yam stood there with River whispering to him.

"Hello?"

"Finally she's out!"Yam yelled as he pushed past me and went into the bathroom.

River shook her head at him and looked at me. "You okay?"