Chapter 13

Elena P.O.V

"Proud of you."Dr Meledez said as he gave me a pat on my back. "You did well."

"Thank you."I said as I smiled at him. "It's means a lot."

"Your welcome."His smile grew bigger. "You go on home now."

"Will do."

I walked into the staff room and pulled out my keys to my locker from my pocket in my scrubs. I put the key into the lock and it opened.

I pulled out my clothes and quickly got changed out of my scrubs. I quickly changed out of my crocs into my boots before Zara could see me and make fun of me for them.

I pulled out my phone and texted Zara telling her I was on my way home. I picked up my bag as I did this then I put my phone in my bag and pushed the door open.

Dr Meledez was stood there he looked at me and smiled he was no longer in his doctor scrubs. "Need a ride home?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure I'll take you home."

"Yeah okay."

Me and Dr Meledez walked out of the hospital building together, he opened the door of his car and allowed me to go in I sat down and waited for him to come in the car which was a few seconds after.

He turned on the ignition and started driving. He clicked a button on his steering wheel and the music played in the car.

To be honest I wasn't my taste of music but I looked outside the window and kept my gaze outside.

"Is it a left or a right here?"Dr Meledez asked as he stopped at a red light.

"It's a right."

He nodded and the light turned green then went right, he slowed down the music. "So how are you been?"

"Good thank you. What about you?"

"Fine."

I honestly didn't want to do this small talk, I just wanted to go home and melt into my bed after a long day of hard work being a surgeon in training is really hard and tiring.

"How did you come up with the idea of a taituim femur?"Dr Meledez asked as he looked at me through the rear-view mirror on my side.

"Don't know it just came to mind."I explained. "I was helping Shawn out with his patient then the patient said he worked with metals and etc then i had the idea."

"Well I'm very proud of that."Dr Meledez repeated himself again.

"Thank you."

Then the car stopped and we were outside the apartment building, I picked up my bag and opened the door for myself and got out of the car.

I looked down at him. "Thank you!"

"De nada!"

Then i closed the door and walked to the building I swiped my fob aganist the fob machine chiz then pulled the door opened and walked into the building.

I took the lift upstairs to my apartment and I put the key in the lock and then pushed the door open to see Zara and River sat on the couch with a Chinese in front of them.

"Hey."I said as I closed the door behind myself.

Zara looked up and smiled. "Hey!"

River had this grin on her face. I let out a massive sigh. "I can't believe you guys!"I exclaimed as I threw my bag onto the floor.