Chapter 19

Elena P.O.V

I really didn't want to be here. I thought about going up to the guys but they are working and it wouldn't be fair if I disturbed them. Also that Renato guy might seem small but apperently he's the worse person to anger.

"I'm going to get us a drink."Cal said with a smile. "Go get us a table."

I nodded and he left for the bar, I turned around and saw a empty table I sat down on one of the stools.

Chris and Joel came by. Joel pulled out a stool and sat down where as Chris stood by him.

"Hey El!"Joel said with a beaming smile on his face. "Surprised to see you here!"

"Hey guys!"I said with a smile on my face. "My friend brought me here."

"That guy?"Chris asked as he looked at me. "Is it a date?"

I pulled a disgusted face. "No! No way! Me and him are celebrating well mainly him."

"Celebrating what?"Joel asked as he bit his lip.

"On head surgeon's team peremently."I replied with a nod.

"Congrats!"Chris said with a smile plastered on his face. "I'm so proud I knew you could do it!"

"Thank you."

"I'm very happy for you!"Joel said as he clapped his hands together.

"I really want to go home though and sleep."I said with a sigh as I looked down at my fingers. "I kind of find it boring here."

Joel lets out a soft laugh. "Never let Ren hear you say that."

"It's because you came on the wrong night."Chris said with a wink.

"Shut up Crisps!"

Cal walked over to the table and placed the drink in front of me, he looked at Chris and Joel.

"Hi."

"Hi."Joel said in a sweet polite tone.

"Hello."Chris said in the opposite tone looking at him up and down. "May I ask who you are?"

"Calum Hood."Cal replied with a smile. "You are?"

"Christopher Velez Munoz."Chris introduced himself. "Chris for short and one of Elenas really good friends."

Me and Joel let out a soft chuckle. "I'm Joel Pimentel."Joel introduced himself. He looked at Calum. "Ignore Chris for a little bit he had too much to drink."

"No I fucking didn't Jalepeno!"Chris said as he looked at him weirdly.

"These are my friends."I said as I looked at Calum. "Really good friends and I don't know where the other three have gone."

"They are around somewhere."Joel said with a look on his face.

Cal nodded and looked at me. "Well I'll leave you with your friends, I'll go and mingle." Then he left with his drink.

I got up from the stool and looked at both of them. "I'll see you all later I'm going to head off home."

"No El! Don't go!"Chris pleaded with a frown on his face.

"Don't go."Joel said with a sigh. "We want you to stay."

"Got work early in the morning and I'm really tired."

"Well at least say hi to the other guys."Joel added. "They'll be upset if they find out you came and didn't say hi."

"That's true. Where are they?"

Strip that down On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara