Chapter 38

Elena's P.O.V

"What do you mean?"Adeline asked as she looked at Renato.

"They don't know you are in the country or that you are here."Renato replied as he looked at us all.

"Oh my gosh that means we can surprise them!"Zara exclaimed as she looked at Renato.

"I have the best idea."I mumbled to myself.

"Well let's get out of the airport first."Renato said as he pushed Adeline's trolley.

We walked out of the airport and went to the car, I helped putting everything in and then I got in the car where the girls were dicussing how they were going to surprise the guys.

Renato turned the engine on and started to drive, sitting the in front seat I turned on the radio and just looked outside taking in the views of beautiful Costa Rica.

The ride from the airport to the hotel was just beautiful, the mountains and the places surrounding it.

San Juan was beautiful.

"It's nice isn't it?"Renato asked as he took a turn.

"It really is."I replied in awe as I looked outside."Can you climb the mountains?"

"Yeah I think so."Renato said with a smile. "Why do you want to?"

"Yeah I do, back home I always used to climb the mountains."

He let out a soft chuckle. "So who is staying in who's room?"Adeline asked from the backseat.

"Well Erick is sharing with Joel."Renato explained as he drove and I kept my gaze outside. "Chris is sharing with Richard and Zabdiel has his own room because of how much pain he went through in Mexico with Chris and Erick. I decided to put Erick and Chris separate from each other."

I let out a soft chuckle. "Zabdiel told me all about it, did he find his joggers in the end?"

"Yeah he did, they threw them outside on the balcony and locked him out."Renato replied with a chuckle. "Tantos took his phone from him and ran then Richard and me found him."

"Oh my gosh."I said imaging what would of happen trying to contain my laughter. "Did Zabdiel get revenge?"

"He's planning on it."Renato said as he tried not to laugh either.

"Are you two okay?"Ari asked from the backseat.

"Yeah we are fine."I replied with a sweet smile.

The car stopped and we were outside the hotel.

"So what are the guys doing now then?"River asked as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Eating breakfast."Renato replied as we got out of the car.

"Your things will be brought up with you."Renato said as he handed us the keys to the hotel rooms and told us the room numbers.

I had a plan already made up, the girls disappeared elsewhere but I told them if they see Zabdiel to tell him I couldn't make it.

So I took the elevator upstairs to the fifth floor and I saw Richard and Erick stood there by Zabdiel's room.

Fuck!!