Chapter 48

Few days after

Elena's P.O.V

"I just fucking can't believe it."Zara mumbled as she walked into the room as I took a handful of popcorn.

"What happened now?"I asked as I threw the popcorn into my mouth.

She looked up and shook her head at me."Nothing."

"C'mere and tell me."I said with a annoyed look."I won't get pissed promise unless you did something to the Matt Bomer cardboard cut out Ari got."

Zara looked at me."It's do with work, can't tell you confidential and all that."

"You don't need to included the names."I said as I rolled my eyes."That's what confidential means."

Zara looked at me with a puzzled look."No it doesn't El."

I looked at her with an angry look."Yes it does!"

"No it doesn't."

Ari walked into the room, drying her hair with a towel. She looked at us both."What are you two arguing about?"

"She thinks that confidential means names."Zara replied with annoyed sigh.

"But that what it means."Ari said as she looked at Zara.

I held up my hand and we high five.

"And you are a English teacher too?"Zara scoffed as she looked at Ari.

Ari rolled her eyes at her and threw the towel at her."Tell us!"

"Come on!"

Zara let out a sigh and looked at us."I found something."

"Like what?"

"I didn't mean to, I opened one of River's letters."Zara replied as she looked at her hands.

"They are confidential!Why?!"I exclaimed as I threw my hands in the air."Why would you do that!?"

"Now you think confidential means privacy? A second ago you thought it was not saying names."Zara said as she looked at me with her arms crossed agansit her chest.

"Fuck you."

"Erick is doing that don't worry."She said with a grin.

I let out a gag sound and pulled a disgusted face. "Don't want to know!"

Ari let out a sigh."What did the letter say?"

"No wait, why did you even open the letter? It wasn't addressed to you. What was the reason?"

"Look, she's being acting off and cagey."Zara said with a sigh."I was worried about her and Richard wasn't helping me out either so I took matters into my own hands."

I looked at her."So when you are worried about one of us you are going to open our mail?"

Zara shrugged her shoulders."I'm worried okay and we all should be."

"Next time, I'm not leaving my mail laying around or anything."

"Same here."Ari added with a nod.

"Do you want to know what the letter says?"Zara asked in an annoyed tone looking at us two.

"Yeah what was it?"

"We shouldn't."Ari said as she looked at us both."It's her letter and it's her thing we shouldn't interfere with it."

"FUCK OFF ARI! I WANNA KNOW!"

Ari looked at me and let out a sigh."Think about it, we wouldn't like this and she wouldn't do this to us."

"Well you can block your ears as Zara says it if you don't want to hear it."

Ari rolled her eyes at me and I looked at Zara I gave her a nod indicating to start.

"The letter stated that she is due to go in today for the chemo."Zara explained as she looked at me. My face dropped as I looked at her and Ari let out a gasp. "Then it went on about how it could help as the tumour isn't operable."

I looked at her. "S-So they w-were basically trying to t-tell her there was nothing more then can do for h-her."

Zara nodded and let out a sigh as she looked at her nails.

"But why wouldn't she tell us?"Ari asked as her hand ran down her hair.

Zara shrugged her shoulders."I don't think we should do or say anything any further."

"I think we should approach her about this."I suggested as I looked at them."It's serious, really is epsicallay if it's not operable."

Adeline walked in from the bathroom and looked at us. "What happened to you all?"

I looked at her and let out a sigh."River is dying."

She looked at me with a look."Just because I said Orlando Bloom suited that girl he is with doesn't mean you can do this."She said with a chuckle.

"She isn't lying."Ari said as she bit her lip."River is dying."

Here you go! I know it's a short chapter but I'm going to update more I'm just not okay at the moment and there is so much going on.

As you can see the book is coming to an end

Hope you liked it

Gracias

Halayna