Chapter 11

River P.O.V

I closed the door as I dropped my bag down, I let out a yawn. "Babe?"Tom yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeah? Where are you?"

"Kitchen!"

I nodded and walked into the kitchen to see the dining table set with candles and a yummy smell filling up the room.

I smiled and walked to the kitchen door to see Tom stood there cooking. My back leaned aganist the door. "Something smells nice."

He turned around to me and let out a soft chuckle. "Glad it does."

He walked over to me and we kiss ever so passionately. He pulled away. "Take a seat I'll be out in a second with food."

"What kind of food?"

"Let's just say food."

I let out a soft chuckle and turned around, I walked to the dining table and sat down.

Tom walked in a few mintues later with two plates he placed one down in front of me then at his place.

Lamb curry with white rice and a side of peas.

Yummy!

He went back into the kitchen and brought out a bottle of red wine, he popped open the cork and poured some in both of our wine glasses.

He took his seat and picked up his knife and fork. "Dig in."

I let out a another soft chuckle and started to eat my mouth wanting it all. "It is so delicious Tom!"

"I'm so glad you like it!"

"What's brought all this on?"

"Can't I just make a dinner for my girlfriend with nothing behind it?"

I gave him this are you serious look. He let out a sigh. I put my fork and knife down and his thumb slowly stroked my hand.

"River?"

"Yeah?"

"I have to leave for a few days to Texas."

I nodded. "Just for a few days?"

"Yeah just for a few days for work."

"When?"

"Tomorrow night."

"I can't get work off."

"I know."

"So you have fun and go."

He nodded and took a forkful of his foot then washed it down with a gulp of the wine.

He looked at me. "I really don't want you to stay in the house alone."

"I'll be fine Tom."

"That's why today I called up Zara at work."Tom explained with a smile on his face. "To ask to let you stay there for a few days just until I come back."

I looked at him. "You really didn't need to do that."

"I wanted to."

Then we kissed. After we ate all the dinner and Tom cleaned up as I got changed into something comfortable.

My phone started to ringing in my bag I opened my bag and pulled out my phone to see it was Richard.

"Hey."I answered the phone.

"Hey Riv."He said over the phone. "Is this a bad time?"

"Nope."

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me on the weekend?"

"Just us? Or the others will be coming?"

"The others will be joining us."

"Well then yeah."

"Great. I'll see you."

"See ya."

He hung up and I turned around to see Tom there. "Who was that?"

"A friend."

He nodded and we went in the living out a movie and cuddled up together.