Chapter 5

Elena P.O.V

The sun peeked through the curtain, I let out a groan as I turned on my side only for my face to clash aganist this hunk of a chest.

I squinted my eyes my hands pressed aganist the chest trying to figure out what it was. I slowly opened my eyes to see Zabdiel by me sleeping his snores filling up the room.

What the fuck is going on? I slowly sat up on the bed to see myself in my room and I turned to Zabdiel.

Aww he looked so cute sleeping like that.

NO ELENA! NO FALLING IN LOVE!

Nothing happened anyway last night wait did it? He is shirtless oh but he looks so damn hot shirtless.

I got off the bed slowly walking only to step on my top from last night on the floor. Fuck no....

Then what was I wearing right now? My hands touched my chest I was in my bra fuck no!!!

I quickly walked over to my draw and put on my pierce the veil hoodie on my hand touched legs I had a pair of leggings that mean we didn't do it did we?

Zabdiel let out a groan and turned on his side. Shit please say he doesn't wake up...

I slowly walked out of my room and closed the door quietly as I could.

"He isn't going to wake up!"The voice spoke. "He's a heavy sleeper he can sleep through a tsunami."

The voice made me jump and let out a scream. Only to see Chris stood in front of me eating my lucky charms.

"Fuck sake you scared me."

Chris wiggled his eyebrows as he ate a mouthful of lucky charms from the box. "Are we doing the walk of shame are we?"

"Pfft! No! We were sleeping."

"Yeah yeah so were me and Adeline..."Chris said with a grin on his face.

"Erughh crisps I didn't need to know that!"

"Crisps? My name is Chris."

"From now on I declare your name to be crisps."

"And from now on I declare your name to be..."He stuttered on the last part.

"Hahaha!"

"Don't worry I'll come up with one."

We stuck both of our tongues at each other childishly. Then we both walked into the open plan kitchen where River and Richard were sitting at the breakfast bar and Zara and Erick sat on the surface together talking.

"You do know people make food on that surface."I said as I picked up a glass from the cupboard.

"Shut up."Zara said giving me a dirty look.

I turned on the tap and let the water flow into the cup then I turned the tap off and sipped on my water.

"Where's Ari?"I asked as I looked at River and Zara.

"She's sleeping well I think."River replied as she looked at me. "Last night was rough."

"Did I drink anything last night?"Chris asked as he looked at Erick and Richard.

"Can't remember."Erick replied.

"Because your mind was somewhere else."Chris said as he rolled his eyes. "I have a headache too."

"You obviously drank. It's a hangover."Zara said with a chuckle.

"No shit enisten."Chris mumbled under his breath.