Chapter 43

Next day

Elena's P.O.V

"This stadium is big."Ari exclaimed as she stood in the middle with her hands in the air.

"What is it supposed to be small?"Adeline said as she rolled her eyes at her.

I looked at River. "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah I'm fine."She replied with a smile. "Don't worry about it."

Chris walked over to his sister and looked at her. "Can you stop messing around please?"

Ari looked at him with a death glare. "Who are you?"

Chris let out a sigh. "I'm your brother."

Ari pulled her earlobe at him. "Repeat that, my hearing has gone bit rusty due to listening too much bullshit."

Joel looked at her. "Ari, come with me I'll show you backstage."

Ari glanced at Joel and nodded, she looked at her brother. "You call mum now."

"No you aren't going to do this to me."Chris said as he shook his head."It's my decision."

"Well then me and you here on now are finished then."Ari said as she flipped her hair at him then walked over with Joel.

Richard and Zabdiel in deep conversation about God knows what.

Chris let out another sigh and walked onto the stage. He picked up one of the microphones from the stand. "Can you guys hurry the fuck up?"

Erick looked up from Zara, he gave her kiss then walked onto the stage standing next to Chris.

"Zabdiel! Richard!"I said as I looked at them. "Get on stage!"

Richard looked at me and nodded. "Yeah yeah we forgot." He dragged Zabdiel with him on stage.

Me and River sat on the chairs provided where as Zara and Adeline sat in the far corner talking.

"I've got a question to ask El."

I turned to River. "Yeah what is it?"

"Would go back on stage and sing again?"River asked as she looked at me."I miss your singing."

I looked down at my hands not wanting to answer that question.

River touched my hair and gave it a little squeeze. "I understand but for one special occasion would you?"

Tears slowly ran down my face, I quickly wiped them away and looked up. "What kind?"

"You'll see."River said with a smile on her face. "And you better sing."

"Yeah fine I will for that occasion."

"Promise me?"

"Promise."

I turned to the guys to see Joel with them. I looked at him. "Where's Ari?"

"She's eating the food backstage."He replied in the microphone.

"She's eating the food?!"Chris exclaimed. "She better not eat my chicken and rice."

"She won't. Let do this!"Richard said as he did the twirl dance. "Hit it Pepe!"

The backing music started, it was Reggeaton Lento.

Erick started to sing and he looked at us two in front of us. Then Chris did and I let out a little whoop.

Zabdiel started to sing and I let out a cheer then they started to dance and I died there and then watching them dance biting my lip and squeezing the life out of River's arm.