Chapter 47

Elena's P.O.V

All eyes were on me expect Zara who was looking down at the floor.

Chris bit his lip as he looked at me, hot steaming tears streamed down my face like a waterfall.

Joel looked at me with this look, like it was unexpected like it was all bad nightmare.

Erick looked at me for a second then his head laced around the back of his neck looking down at the floor his eyes brimmed with tears.

"El."Richard said softly as he looked at me frowning.

River placed her hand on his wrist."Don't Rich."

Erick looked back up and started to walk up and down the hallway."So is that the guy.."He said as he looked up at the celling."The guy wh-"He cut himself from his words.

Zabdiel looked at me and reached for my hand."I can tell them to go."He whispered.

"Let's give her some space first."Adeline said with a nod looking at me."She needs it."

"I don't want to leave he-"Joel started to say as he looked at me but cut himself with a nod at Adeline.

Chris looked at me and took a step forward towards me."I'm here if you want to talk?"

I just looked at him not able to bring myself to say anything.

"No, this isn't going lightly."Richard said as he shook his head."No fucking way."

Zabdiel turned over his shoulder and looked at Richard."C-Can you all go into the living room as I talk to El?"

Erick stopped in his tracks and looked at Zabdiel."Wait, you want us to leave her like this?"

"She has Zabdiel."Zara said with a sigh as she looked at Erick."Come on."

"Y-Yeah Zara is right."Ari said as she looked at me with a smile.

"Are you sure though?"Chris asked as his face softened.

I nodded as I looked down, I slowly heard them leave.

Zabdiel lifted up my chin with his index finger and looked at me."It's fine."

His palm wiped my tears away and he kissed my cheek."You are fine."

He pulled his lips away and moved his finger away, he let out a soft sigh."The guys are just worried okay, it'll be fine and if you don't want to tell them it's fine."

I looked at him with a sigh."I-I didn't want them to find out about it like this."

"These things happen mi amor."Zabdiel said as his thumb stroked my cheek."But you tell them when you are ready."

I nodded.

He looked at me."What do you want to do now?"

"C-Can I l-lie down in your bed?"

"You don't need to ask me."He said then we kissed.

I pulled away and walked into his room, I got into his bed and snuggled myself into the blanket.

My eyes slowly closed.

Zabdiel's P.O.V

I let out a sigh as I walked into the kitchen, I opened the fridge door and picked up a can of coke.

I closed the fridge door with my foot as I opened the can.

I took a sip of it and looked up to see Erick sat there at the bar.