Chapter 7

Ari P.O.V

I let out another sigh as I walked into my old room, gotta call Javs now something which I really didn't want to do right now.

Joel soft snores filled up the room, his head tilted a little to side showing his jawline which I would love to leave a thousand kisses on.

His smell scented the room like a scented candle filling up the room with joy and love something I haven't had in a long time.

I just stared at him for a few seconds taking it all in that last night I stayed up with this guy talking to him on the firescape until seven in the morning then we carried on talking when we got into the room.

I couldn't tell him everything. That one secert I had to keep to myself only to myself.

I walked over to the nightstand and picked up my phone I looked at Joel then walked out of the room. I walked to the bay window only to see Chris sat there looking at the view.

He seem so familiar towards me he reminded me home a home which i haven't gone to in ages.

I sat down just a few inches away from him. "It's a nice view I don't know why I moved out."

Chris snapped back into reality and he let out a soft chuckle. "Yeah it is." He looked at me I know he had the same feeling. "I can't help it but I've got to ask you something."

"Yeah?"

My phone chimed and I looked down to see a text from Javs.

WHERE ARE YOU?

CALL ME NOW!

I KNOW YOU ARE SEEING THIS! THAT IS IT!

I chewed my lip as I looked down at my phone choosing to call him or text him back or maybe even ignore him right now.

I can't ignore him he knows where I am.

"What's wrong?"Chris asked his voice filled with concern.

I looked up and smiled at him." It's nothing don't worry about it."

The smoke alarm started to ring really loudly.

"OH FUCK!"Richard yelled on the top of his lungs from the kitchen.

I let out a sigh and left my phone by the bay window and got up from the bay window with Chris.

We walked into the kitchen to see Richard and River trying to salvage the egg on the pan which had a cloud of black smoke around it.

"It's brunt you stupid!"I said as I looked at them.

"It isn't."River muttered under her breath.

Richard turned off the gas and looked at River. "Maybe we should go for breakfast instead?"

"Yeah that's better."River said with a nod.

Erick let out a chuckle. "I'll go and wake up Joel."

"Do you know what room he is in?"I asked Erick.

He nodded. "The one down the hall on the right?"

I nodded. "Yeah it is."

Erick left. Richard turned to me and Chris. "Do you know where the others are?"

"They'll be coming."I said with a sweet smile and I turned around to see Zabdiel and Elena talking in the living room.

Then Zara appeared and she looked at me signalling that she needed me. I walked out of the kitchen and down into the hall. Zara followed me.