iv

Chapter 4; Accidentally invited

+

"Nice to have a peaceful night" Stacy says as she takes seat on the couch after a long day of classes.

"Here have some tea" Steph said handing her a cup of tea "Cheers to a long day and a night of relaxation" Steph and Stacy took a sip of their tea. As soon as they did that Mitch and Auston barge into the apartment.

"CLEAR OUT!!" Mitch yells as he places a cooler full of beer right in front of them.

"Well that was a good 20 seconds of relaxation night" Stacy commented.

"What are you doing??" Steph asked.

"It's game night but our apartment is too small so we're doing it here" Auston said.

"Whose plan was this?" Stacy crossed her arms as Mitch pointed to Auston.

Auston stood there looking like a lost puppy.

"Tell me who are the other idiots coming over?" Stacy asked Auston.

"Well Morgan, Connor, Zach, Jake, Nazem and William" Auston said as Stacy glared at him as soon as he said Will's name.

"You invited Will" Stacy slapped him on the arm multiple of times.

"You invited Will when I told you not to" Mitch mimicked Stacy's actions.

"I'm sorry" Auston placed his hands up.

"Well tell him it's cancelled" Stacy told Auston as he stood there looking guilty "What?"

"Um too late" Auston said as they heard a knock on the door.

"Shit" Stacy said as Mitch immediately pushed her and Steph into Stacy's bedroom.

Stacy and Steph locked the door and leaned against it to hear what's going on outside.

"Hey guys!!" Auston greeted them as the guys went inside.

"Nice apartment" Will laughed along with the guys.

"Hey isn't this Steph and Stacy's apa-" Before Morgan could finish his sentence Mitch covered his mouth.

"Sit down and help yourself to a beer" Mitch said as the guys looked confused.

"Hey Mitch who's that girl that's in the photo??" William picked up a picture frame which had a picture of Mitch, Steph and Stacy at graduation.

"Steph" Mitch said trying his best to not mention Stacy.

"No the other blonde girl, she looks familiar" William was thinking hard but couldn't think of who it was.

"Steph's roommate" Mitch said "Now enough questions, time to play video games!!"

"Hey Steph and Stacy's phones are out here, where are th- OUCH!!" Jake said before Auston flicked him on the head.

"Can we shut up about the ladies and play the stupid game!!" Auston said as all the guys immediately shut up.

Auston's phone dinged meaning he got a message.

From: Stacy

You're such a dumbass for inviting them

To: Stacy

Sorry I accidentally invited them

From: Stacy

Okay just remember that you owe me something in return Matthews

Auston smiled at the text before placing his phone back in his pocket and joining the guys in a game of Mario Cart.

                                  =

"I'm going to go to the washroom" William said as he made his way to the washroom.

Meanwhile Stacy went into the washroom to look for some nail polish to do Steph's nails.

"Where is it?" Stacy asked herself.

Stacy then heard someone trying to open the door to the connecting bathroom.

Stacy has to think quick and hid behind the shower curtain.

Will walked into the to washroom and locked the door behind him.

He did his business and washed his hands.

Stacy peeked and noticed that it was William. He was too busy fixing hair.

William felt like someone was watching from behind him so he turned around and saw no one was there. William continued to fix his hair.

Stacy let out a sign of relief as William didn't noticed her.

Stacy then noticed a spider next to her and let out a small scream.

William looked around and noticed the sound was coming from behind the shower curtain.

William made his way and was about to open the shower curtain.

"WILL YOU'RE MISSING YOUR TURN!!" Mitch yelled as William back away and quickly left the washroom.

Stacy peeked out to make sure the coast was clear.

"That was close" Stacy said as she went back into the room to join Steph.