xxix

Chapter 29; Hatch a plan

+

"You have to tell her" Steph said to Auston and Mitch after they told Steph what happened in Cancun. They have yet told Stacy what William assumed to them.

"Dude you know she's going to be sad, do you know she gives you those puppy eyes when you tell her bad news" Auston says not wanting to hurt his best friend.

"Yeah i've noticed that too, it's cute" Mitch said as Steph rolled her eyes.

"Guys you can't avoid the topic! Tell Stacy what happened!" Steph didn't realize Stacy walked into the room.

"Tell me what happened?" Stacy asked once her name was mentioned.

All three of them were frozen and didn't know what to do.

"Steph you tell her" Auston and Mitch said in unison.

"Fine!" Steph walked up to Stacy "So something happened in Cancun" Steph looked into Stacy's eyes and noticed how she was giving her the puppy eyes.

"I can't do this" Steph backed out and pushed Mitch forward.

"What!" Mitch looked at the two who just motioned him to tell her.

"Stacy I-" Mitch also noticed Stacy's puppy eyes which made him back out "Auston you're in" Mitch pushed Auston forward.

"Scaredy cats" Auston mumbled before looking at Stacy "Stacy remember whe- OKAY I CANT DO THIS!" Auston yelled out.

"What?" Stacy was confused on why all three of them backed out.

"I MEAN LOOK AT HER PUPPY EYES WHICH MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL HER SOMETHING!" Auston snapped.

"TELL ME!" Stacy needed to know what happened in Cancun.

"William thought that we were lying to him when we said that Janice kissed another guy. He said that we were helping you" Auston explained while trying his best to not look in her eyes.

"What an idiot" Stacy said "He has no clue he's getting played".

"I really want to get some evidence of Janice and show it to William" Steph said as Auston suddenly smiled.

"Guys I have a plan!" Auston said as the three looked at him.

"No! Last time you said you had a plan you ended up accidentally kidnapping a baby" Mitch remembered what happened last time, Auston got in so much trouble for taking that baby.

"No it's good let me tell you" Auston explains his plan before anyone could say anything else.