xv

Chapter 15; Christmas skate                              part 2                                  +

part 2
+

"Auston you're going too fast!" Stacy yelled out as she tried to catch up with Auston.

"Well maybe you're too slow!" Auston fired back as Stacy looked at him.

"You're dead Matthews" All of a sudden Stacy gained speed and managed to catch up with Auston.

"Shit your good" Auston said trying his best to skate away from her.

"Thanks" Stacy said.

From a distance William was looking at the two.

"Willy do you want fries or nachos?" Janice asked him but he wasn't paying attention to her.

She turned to see who he was staring at.

"Ugh why are you looking at those two attention seekers!" Janice said to him.

"Janice do you mind leaving me alone for a couple minutes!" Will shouted at her.

"Fine! But you'll have to find a ride back home" Janice walked out on him.

William rolled his eyes and continued to look at Stacy and Auston.

"Stacy I have to tell you something" Auston said as the two stopped in the corner.

"I think i'm developing a crush on this person" Auston happily said.

"Auston that's great!" Stacy patted him on the shoulder.

"But I don't know how to ask that person out, would you help me?" Auston asked Stacy.

"Are you sure you like this person very much?" Stacy asked as Auston nodded his head "Then you have to gain some confidence and ask her out"

"But what happens if this person says no?" Auston said.

"Then they don't deserve you" Stacy said as Auston gave her a hug.

"Thank you" Auston said as Stacy wrapped her arms around him.

William didn't like what he was seeing, he slammed his hand on the table before walking out the door.

"Here's your ice cream babe" Mitch handed Steph her ice cream she had suggested.

"Didn't you see that?" Steph said staring at Auston and Stacy.

"Are they a thing?" Mitch asked as Steph just shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know but once they hugged I noticed William slamming his hand against the table and walking out" Steph explained.

"I'm starting to think that William is jealous" Mitch said licking his ice cream.

"But he wouldn't be jealous because he do- oh shit" Steph realized something.

"What?" Mitch asked his girlfriend as Steph turned to him.

"William still likes Stacy"