xxx

Chapter 30; Bringing in some help

                                   +

"Where's Auston?" Steph asked Stacy and Mitch. Auston told them to meet him outside the arena but he hasn't shown up at all.

"He better show up or else we're going to be late to the game" Mitch says as they continue to call Auston.

"Any luck?" Steph asked Stacy who attempted to call Auston.

"Voicemail" Stacy said hanging up and putting her phone into her pocket,

"That's his car!" Mitch noticed Auston's car coming towards them.

Auston pulled over and got out of the car.

"What's so important that you had to call us here?" Stacy asked him.

"I brought some help for our plan" Auston says as a beautiful girl get out of his car.

"Woah she looks exactly like you" Mitch says as he reaches out to touch her. Auston quickly slaps his hands.

"Don't touch her, she's my sister!!" Auston warns Mitch as he slowly takes steps back.

"Mitch, Stacy and Steph meet my sister Alex" Auston introduced them to his older sister.

"Hi i'm happy to help! Plus Auston promised me $100 so it's a win win situation" Alex happily said.

"So tell us what's going to happen?" Mitch asked.

"Dude I just told you the plan a couple days ago and you forgot already" Auston told Mitch with a disappointed look on his face.

"Just explain" Mitch said to Auston as he rolls his eyes.

"Okay so i'm going to introduce Alex to Janice. Alex is going to pretend to be mean to you so she can connect better with Janice" Auston explains today's agenda.

"Sorry if I say anything hurtful to you" Alex apologizes to Stacy and Steph in advance.

"If this helps with getting William to break up with Janice then you don't have to apologize for anything" Stacy assured Alex giving her a small smile.

"Let's go!" Auston says as they all make their way inside.

Auston takes Alex to the wags area.

"Janice!" Auston calls out as Janice and her minions look at him.

"What's up Auston?" Janice says as she sees Alex stand next to him.

"Guys this is my sister Alex, can you please make her feel comfortable during the game?" Auston asks.

"Sure!" Janice easily agrees to it.

"Okay I have to go and get ready for the game. Thanks again Janice!" Auston walks away as Alex takes a seat next to Janice.

Stacy and Steph walk into the room.

"Hey look at this" Janice whispers in Alex's ear "Hey hoes how's life?!?" Janice yells out to Stacy and Steph.

"Hey Janice how's riding dick going for you?!?" Steph fires back giving Stacy a high five.

Janice crosses her arms and clearly looks offended by that comment making it the perfect timing for Alex to step in.

"Hey thot please keep your big ass mouth shut" Alex says to them as Stacy and Steph pretend to be offended. Stacy and Steph then walk out the room to buy food.

"Good job!" Janice pats Alex on the back "I like you".

"Thanks Janice it means a lot coming from you. To be honest i'm a big fan of you" Alex lies to her face hoping she falls for it.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Janice asked Alex as she shakes her head no "How about you have dinner with Will and I?"

"Sure!" Alex smiles.

"Okay good! See you tomorrow" Janice walks out the room.

"Yes" Alex mumbles to herself.

Alex could feel herself getting so close to completing the mission and also getting close to $100.