xxvi

Chapter 26; Vacation part 3

+

"Are you sure that you love him?" Auston and Mitch asked after Stacy told them how she has been feeling.

"You boys ask a lot of questions" Stacy says.

"Well we're sorry that we care" Mitch says as him and Auston lay back on the chairs and put on their sunglasses.

"I can't believe you wore matching shorts to the pool" Steph said as she began to snapchat the two.

"It's called fashion Steph" Mitch got up and posed for the photo.

"I don't know this boy" Auston said embarrassed by his friend.

"Auston get into the spirit" Mitch says as he get close to Auston to pose for another photo.

"Fine" Auston flipped his middle finger and posed for the photo.

"Auston i'm disappointed in you" Mitch slapped him "We didn't match just to do nothing"

"Mitch I wore this first! Once I got out of the washroom you looked at me and said good idea. I had no say in this" Auston said to Mitch, the two were fighting like an old couple.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mitch acted hurt.

"I did!! You just didn't listen to me, you just looked at me and dabbed" Auston said "I need a drink" Auston stood up and walked away.

"Hey we are not done talking about this" Mitch followed him.

"So now you're following me" Auston said.

"I'm doing this out of love" Mitch said as him and Auston stopped in their places.

"Do you see what I see?" Mitch asked Auston.

"Yeah it's Janice talking to this really hot guy" Auston said. The two just stared at how closed Janice was to this dude.

"He's not William" Mitch points out the obvious.

"Dude of course I know it's not William" Auston says.

Suddenly Janice kisses the random dude on the lips before walking away.

"Did sh-" Auston was speechless.

"No she did- but how did she-" Mitch couldn't even say full sentences.

"Can't wait for William to hear this" Auston said.