xxxix

Chapter 39; Kidnapper reveal

+

"What's going on?!" Auston asked as him, Will and Janice met Mitch and Steph in front of the warehouse.

"We found this on the ground" Mitch held up the white piece of paper while staring at Janice who knew she screwed up.

Will gave Janice the death glare.

"HELP!!!!" A voice can be heard from inside.

"That's Stacy's voice" William immediately recognized it.

They managed to find a way inside.

They entered and saw Stacy on the ground.

"STACY!" Steph yelled as all of them began to run towards her.

"Well what do we have here?" The kidnapper walked in wearing a black mask that covered his face to hide its identity.

"Let Stacy go!" Steph screamed out.

"We came here less than 48 hours. We did what you said now give her back!" Auston said as the kidnapper just clapped.

"Congratulations" The kidnapper laughed.

"LET. HER. GO!" William clenched his fist and looked at the kidnapper with much hatred.

"I will once I get some money" The kidnapper said.

"Here" Mitch gave him an envelope full of $5000.

The kidnapper looked at it and smiled.

The kidnapper grabbed Stacy by the wrist and pushed her towards her friends.

"Stacy" Steph gave her a hug. Stacy cried tears of joy once she reunited with them.

"Who are you anyways?" Auston asked as the kidnapper took off his mask.

"My name is Rico" he said as Auston and Mitch looked surprised.

"You know him?" Will asked the two.

"He's the guy we saw in Cancun, he was the one that kissed Janice" Auston and Mitch said.

"Why would you reveal yourself to us?? We know your face, we can go to the police anytime and report you" Steph asked as Rico smiled.

"Who said you guys would get out here alive?" Rico smiled pulling out a gun "Oh and don't even bother running away, all the doors are locked"