xxii

Chapter 22; Caught

            Chapter 22; Caught

                                    +

"YASS!!" Steph and I celebrated along with the other wags as Auston scored making it a 5-4 game.

"We I can't believe that if they survive the next 20 minutes then we are going to the Stanley Cup Finals!" Steph exclaimed.

"Cheers to that!" Sydney says as we all drink our beers.

"Dude it would be awesome if they win the Cup" Lucy said.

"I'm already drunk and it's the end of the 2nd period, help me" Steph stumbled over.

"I've never met anyone who has drank that much beer" Molly points to Steph.

"Steph has the power to get drunk anywhere" Stacy says "She got drunk at our high school graduation before the ceremony even started. When she went on stage to grab her diploma she lost her footing and fell off the stage"

The other wags laugh, a drunk Steph didn't know what they were talking about but decided to laugh along.

"I'm going to go to the restroom" Stacy excused herself and made her way to the restroom.

"Hey Patricia" Stacy stopped at the corner and saw Janice talking on the phone.

Stacy didn't know what to do cause she was right next to the restroom and she knew that she would have to deal with Janice if she went right now. So she did the next best thing, eavesdrop on her conversation.

"Yeah everything is going great, he doesn't suspect a thing" Janice said as Stacy continued to listen.

"Yeah once they win the cup i'll dump his ass" Stacy gasped. She wondered if Janice was talking about William.

"Patricia i've already used him to get everything I want. Most importantly I got what I wanted, some fame. It's time to let him go" Janice said as Stacy began to get angry.

"I don't care if he gets hurt. At the end of the day William Nylander will no longer be my boyfriend. That boy has no idea that he has been played this entire time. Before you ask I did get some money from his bank account so we're good to go" Janice said.

"Patricia you better get ready, i'll wait a little bit until I get all the money and then I will do it" Stacy wanted to punch this bitch badly.

Stacy couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knows that William deserves better than to be with this gold digger who has been using him this entire time. It sucks to know that William is completely oblivious to this whole situation.

Stacy wondered to herself how she was going to tell William about this.