xl

Chapter 40; We are over

+

William, Auston and Mitch all looked at each other, they were all smiling.

"You messed with the wrong person" Rico said as Auston mouthed "go" to Mitch and William.

Mitch slid on the ground towards Rico and crashed into him causing him to fall down.

William grabbed the gun that flew out of his hands.

"No you messed with the wrong person" Will smiled as Auston and Mitch started to punch Rico.

"Steph and Stacy go outside and find service then call the police" Auston told them as Steph and Stacy listened to him.

Minutes later the police came and put Rico in handcuffs.

"Bye" Mitch waved to him as Rico glared at him.

"Don't worry about him he will be in jail for a very very long time. He will be charged with kidnapping and assault towards the victim" The policeman told them before riding off in the police car.

"Will" Janice said as Will just walked away from her.

"Will" Janice grabbed his wrist making William stop.

"What do you want?!?" Will shouted "I said I was done with you!"

"Will i'm sorry!" Janice said as she started to cry.

"No I can never trust you again" Will said.

"Yes you can!! Please Will!" Janice cried out as Will just rolled his eyes.

"You played with my heart. That's something I can never forgive you for" Will said.

"So what are you saying?"

"We're done! You and me are no more!" Will said as he turned to his friends.

"Lets go you guys" Will walked towards the car.

"You know you did this to yourself" Steph said to her.

Janice didn't say anything, she just ran off crying her eyeballs out.

They all entered the car, Will, Stacy and Steph sat in the back with Mitch and Auston in the front.

"Will she doesn't deserve you" Stacy said to him as Will just smiled at her.

"I'm sorry for everything i've said to you. None of those things are true, you are an amazing person" Will apologized as Stacy returned a smile.

"Thanks Will that's means a lot especially coming from you" Stacy said to him as she put on her headphones.

Moments later Stacy fell asleep on William's shoulder.

Will smiled down at her, he slowly placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Smooth move Nylander" Mitch said from the front.

"Shut up Mitch" Will said as he started to feel his cheeks heat up.