xxxiii

Chapter 33; Exposed

                Chapter 33; Exposed

                                    +

"Ugh i've gotten a stain on my shirt, Alex can you come with me to the washroom and help me?" Janice asked as the game just finished.

"Sure" Alex nodded her head and went with Janice to the washroom.

Stacy noticed the two walk away and went on her phone to call someone.

"Steph it's showtime" Stacy smirked.

Janice and Alex made it to the washroom.

Janice took off her bracelet which William gave her.

"Nice bracelet" Alex said to Janice as she just rolled her eyes.

"Thanks! I'm going I sell it as soon as i'm done with him" Janice said as she looked in the mirror smiling.

"Why?? I thought you loved William?" Alex pretended to act shocked.

"Yeah I loved his money, i'm just using him for the fame. It's totally working, he doesn't suspect a thing. Even his so called friends are telling him the truth but he doesn't believe them. I have him wrapped around my finger, I just can't wait for the day I break his useless heart" Janice said as Alex smirked at her.

"Thanks" Alex said as Janice looked at her.

"For what?" Janice was confused.

"For telling me your plan" Alex pulled out a tape recorder and pressed stop "I can't wait to show William this"

"You wouldn't!" Janice tried to grab the tape recorder.

"STEPH!" Alex yelled out. Steph came out of one of the stalls, Alex threw her the tape recorder and she ran out the door.

"Score!" Steph laughed as she ran to the end of the hall where Mitch was standing.

"Here hurry up she's behind me" Steph handed Mitch the tape recorder and he made his way to meet Auston.

"Auston catch!" Mitch threw the tape recorded at him, Auston successfully caught it and made his way to the locker rooms.

"Stacy I got it!" Auston said as he handed Stacy the tape recorder.

"Oh William!" Stacy spotted William walking out the the locker room.

"What?" Will rolled his eyes.

"I have proof that Janice is using you" Stacy pressed play, Janice's conversation in the washroom with Alex was being played.

"Are you done yet? I want to go home" William spoke as soon as the tape finished.

"Aren't you going to break up with her?" Stacy asked.

"For doing what?? I can tell that's fake. When are you guys going to stop bothering the both of us!?" William suddenly sounded pissed. He began to walk away.

"Wait Will" Stacy grabbed his wrist.

"Can you stop bothering me you pathetic little bitch!" William snapped, Stacy let go of his wrist.

"I told you I never want to see or talk to you ever again!! You are just jealous because I love Janice!! I have someone while you have no one!! Mitch, Steph and Auston are just using you, to them you are a nobody!" William walked away from Stacy.

Stacy just dropped on her knees and began to cry.

"William was right" Stacy said "I am a nobody"