xxxviii

Chapter 28; So she was right?

                                    +

"William this is scary"Janice said as she got closer to William.

"She not here Will" Auston said as Janice's phone started to ring.

"I'll be right back" Janice said answering the phone.

"How does she has service still?? We're in a forest first of all" Auston asked Will.

"Auston what's going to happen if we don't find her?" William asked Auston.

"I don't know Will but we have to keep trying, we cannot give up on her" Auston said to him as a smile formed on Will's face.

"Don't worry Auston I will never give up on her" Will said "We need to keep going, i'll get Janice"

Will walked off and was about to call Janice's name but stopped himself once he heard his name come out of her mouth.

"Baby I got this whole thing under control William doesn't suspect a thing. I've got him wrapped around my finger" Janice said not knowing William was standing behind her.

"Is she cheating on me?" William asked himself.

"He didn't even believe his friends when they told him the truth. He was protecting me. Soon i'll be done with him and we will be together" Janice said which surprised William.

"So Stacy, Auston, Mitch and Steph were telling the truth the entire time" William finally figured it out. He then felt bad once he realized how bad he treated them.

"Okay I have to go now" Janice said a she hanged up.

She turned around and immediately faced William.

"Oh hi Will!" Janice hoped he didn't hear anything.

"Are you using me?" Will asked her.

"I- um it's not w-" Janice stuttered.

"ANSWER ME!" Will raised his voice making Janice flinch a little.

"GUYS WE HAVE TO MEET UP WITH STEPH AND MITCH NOW!!" Auston yelled.

"I'm not done with you" Will glared at her before walking off.