xxiii

Chapter 23; I never want to see you                            ever again                                                  +

ever again
+

"Even though we didn't get the results we wanted i'm proud to have lead us to the finals!" Auston said to everyone.

Unfortunately the Leafs didn't win the Stanley Cup, they lost the series 3-4.

The team thought that everyone in Toronto would be mad at them as soon as they came back.

They were all surprised by the love and support they've gotten from the fans.

As a thank you the wags organized a party as a thank you for an exciting season.

"You know what this means?" Stacy asked Mitch and Steph.

"Our vacation is next week!!" Steph got up and started to dance weirdly.

"Babe stop you're embarrassing me" Mitch said grabbing his girlfriend and pulling her to sit down.

"Aw little Mitch is worried about his reputation" Stacy ruffled his hair.

"Hey people love me" Mitch said.

"Yeah they love you because you are Matt's son" Auston joined the conversation.

"How about this irresistible charm?" Mitch asked as the three gave him a disapproving look.

"Babe stop you are ruining my reputation" Steph joked as Mitch stopped smiling and frowned.

Stacy looked around the room and spotted William by the drink table.

This was her chance to talk to him.

Stacy left her friends and made her way through the crowd of people.

"Hey Willy" Stacy approached him.

"Hey Stacy" William looked at her.

"Can we talk about something?" Stay asked.

"Sure" William agreed as the two went into a corner.

"What do you want to talk about?" Will asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Will what i'm about to tell you is going to break your heart" Stacy prepared him "Will Janice is using you to get your money and fame. I overheard her talking on the phone telling her friend that she's going to break up with you once she gets everything she wants from you. Janice is a gold digger".

William just looked at Stacy with a surprised look.

"Unbelievable" William said.

"Yeah I know it's un-" Stacy was saying before William interrupted her.

"No it's unbelievable that you would make up those things about my girlfriend" William was disappointed in Stacy.

"William i'm telling the truth!" Stacy said wanting him to believe her.

"Stacy you're just jealous of mine and Janice's relationship so you make up all this shit so I can break up with her and come to you, is that what you want?"

"Will i'm not jealous!!" Stacy said knowing that it's too late for defending herself.

"Stacy you are not the same girl i've met a long time ago" William started to walk away "Never talk to me again, i'm disappointed about the fact that you've changed" Will walks away leaving Stacy alone.

"You've changed as well William, you are not the same guy i've known and fell in love with" Stacy said to herself wiping her tears away.