ix

Chapter 9; Moving in

                                   +

"Good Morning!" Steph yelled in Stacy's face.

"You're in a good mood" Stacy said to Steph as she started to make breakfast.

"Well we have no classes today of course i'm happy!" Steph says as she begins to play music on her phone.

Stacy and Steph began to make breakfast while dancing to the loud music.

Steph sets up the table while Stacy places the pancakes on plates so she can serve it.

"A day just to us" Steph and Stay both took a sip of their orange juice.

"HOLA!"

Steph and Stacy turned around and saw Auston and Mitch standing there with their bags.

"What are you doing here?" Steph asked as she turned the music down.

"Well we kinda have to stay here for a little bit" Mitch said.

"Why? We don't want you here" Stacy said.

"Well thanks to this little guy our apartment got flooded because he couldn't fix the pipe under the sink" Auston blamed Mitch.

"Hey I knew what I was doing" Mitch crosses his arms.

"If you knew what you were doing we wouldn't be here in the first place!" Auston said as the two argued.

Stacy and Steph just looked at each other before resuming in their breakfast.

Steph turned up the music on full blast so they didn't have to listen to the two idiots argue.

                                   =

Stacy sat out the balcony, watching the sun set.

"May I join you?" Auston asked from behind as Stacy nodded.

"Want a drink?" Auston offered as he took a seat next to Stacy who politely declined.

"Where's Mitch and Steph?" Stacy asked as Auston pointed inside at the two making out on the couch.

"I never realized that we haven't gotten the chance to know each other" Auston said "Let's do it now"

"Okay" Stacy agreed taking a sip from her mug "How many siblings do you have?"

"I have two sisters, Alex and Breyana" Auston responded "You?"

"I have one brother who I rarely see because he goes to school all the way in England" Stacy responded back.

"Where are you from?" Auston asked Stacy.

"Calgary but I moved here and that's when I met Mitch and Steph"

"Why did you move?"

"Well I had this friend who I was close with and even had a crush on him but he moved all the way to Sweden when we were 14" Stacy said as Auston looked at her funny.

"Does your friend happen to be a blonde haired boy by the name of William Nylander?" Auston asked as Stacy didn't know what to say.

"Stacy I know it's him, Mitch told me" Auston said.

"Mitch that little butthead" Stacy mumbled "Please don't mention my existence to him?" Stacy begged.

"Of course" Auston smiled "I'm glad I got to know you a little more"

"Yeah me too" Stacy smiled back at him.

Finally someone else Stacy could trust.