xxxii

Chapter 32; Warning

               Chapter 32; Warning

                                   +

William walked into the coffee shop and ordered his usual.

He got his drink and turned around, he accidentally bumped into a lady making him spill the drink on her shirt.

"I'm so sorry" William said as he looked at the girl "Steph?"

"Will?" Steph stood there in her coffee spilled shirt.

Surprisingly she wasn't pissed at him. Usually she gets pissed at people that destroy her clothes.

Will was mentally preparing himself just in case Steph begins to hit and yell at him. He was also surprised when she didn't do anything to him.

"You aren't going to kill me?" Will asked.

"Nah you're fine" Steph got to the counter and got a couple of napkins and attempted to remove the stain.

"Are you okay?" Will asked her.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" Steph continued to remove the stain but gave up.

"Remember when Mitch accidentally dropped some guacamole on your pants, you practically killed him that day" Will said remembering the day he saw Steph beat Mitch up. Mitch could've died that day.

"Will i'm more worried about you. You're going to get your heart broken" Steph dropped a hint before making her way out the door.

"What do you mean?" Will asked making Steph turn around.

"It's just a warning Will" Steph said giving him a smile and walking out the shop.

William scratched his head in confusion. He didn't understand what Steph meant by saying he was going to get his heart broken.

Little did Will know that his heart will indeed break within the weeks to come.