xxxvii

Chapter 37; Clues

Chapter 37; Clues

+

"We have to track her phone on this app I have on my laptop" Steph said to Mitch.

"Where's William? He was the one who told us to meet up at Steph's place" Auston asked as he sat down and took a bite from his apple.

There was a knock on the door.

"COME IN!!" Steph yelled.

"Hello" Will greeted them walking into the apartment.

"Hey Will it- oh you brought Janice too" Mitch's smile turned into a frown once he saw Janice.

"I'm here to help!" Janice said pretending to be nice.

Steph, Auston and Mitch just rolled their eyes and went back to whatever they were doing.

Janice shrugged her shoulders and placed her purse on the couch.

"So how's tracking down her phone going?" Will asked them.

"Not going so well, we can't seem to find a connection" Mitch replied as he continued to be focused.

"Janice babe can you grab the map from your purse?" Will asked as Janice grabbed the map out of her bag not noticing that a white piece of paper dropped to the ground.

"So I marked down all the places we've looked so far" Will laid down the map so everyone can see.

"Hey we haven't checked that area yet" Auston pointed to the forest.

"Its too risky when it's dark" Will answered back.

"It's not dark yet, we still have time" Will said as Auston looks out the window.

"Fine we can look over there" Auston said "Mitch you and Steph stay here, Janice you're coming with us"

Janice nodded and grabbed her purse following the guys.

"Stacy come on" Steph said. They had less than 24 hours to find Stacy or else something happens to her.

Mitch got up and noticed a white piece of paper on the ground, the one that fell out of Janice's bag.

"What's that?" Steph looked over his shoulder.

"It's an address" Mitch said as he quickly went to the laptop.

He typed in the address.

"Steph this is an address to an abandon warehouse" Mitch told her.

"Mitch what if Janice is working with the kidnapper and this is where Stacy is?!" Steph asked as both of them just stared at the address.

"Steph we have to go and visit this warehouse"