xxxv

Chapter 35; Where is she??

                                     +

"What's going on here?" Mitch asked Auston as he walked in the living room to see Auston and Connor doing some weird yoga pose.

"Yoga" Auston replied.

"It's suppose to help up with stress" Connor said as he and Auston fall to the ground.

"Ouch" they both groaned.

"Auston what the heck are you wearing?" Mitch noticed Auston's pants which had a ugly pattern on it.

"Oh it's yoga pants, I borrowed it from Stacy" Auston says "It works well see"

Auston stretched his legs, all of a sudden they heard a rip.

"Shit" Auston said as he ran straight to his room.

"I'm here!" William barged into the apartment.

"Good I need to talk to you" Mitch strictly said.

"About what?" Will was still mad about the situation.

"What the hell would you say those things to Stacy? That was really low of you Will" Mitch confronted him.

"She accused my girlfriend of doing something I know she wouldn't do" William said defending his girlfriend.

"Will you're so hooked on this girl" Connor commented receiving a eye roll from William.

"Will does it ever occur to you that you may be wrong and Stacy is right?" Mitch asked as his phone started to ring.

"Hello?" Mitch answered "Woah slow down babe tell me what happened?"

"She never came back home!! Okay i'll be there in 10" Mitch hanged up the phone quickly.

"What's wrong?" Auston entered the room noticing Mitch's panic face.

"We have to go to Steph's place now!" Mitch said grabbing his car keys.

"Why?" Connor asked.

"Stacy's missing!! She never returned home last night" Mitch ran out the door with Connor following him.

"Coming?" Auston asked William who just stood there.

"William if you come with us it shows that you still care about her. If you don't then you just lost 4 friends who have done nothing but protect you" Auston walked out the house.

William's phone started to ring, he saw that Janice was calling.

He did the one thing no one excepted him to do.

He declined the call.

"Auston wait up!" Will called out running out the door.