vi

Chapter 6; Truth or Truth

                                    +

"Hey!!" Sydney greeted Stacy and Steph.

"Hi Sydney!" Stacy greeted her while handing her a tray of cookies.

"We made them with a little help from Mitch" Steph said as they both entered her house.

"All the other wags are in the living room" Sydney told them leading the way.

"Is Janice here?" Stacy asked as Sydney nodded.

"Shit" Steph and Stacy both mumbled.

"Hey Stacy and Steph!!" Lucy was the first one to notice them.

"Want some wine?" Lauren asked as Stacy and Steph both gladly accepted.

"Hey let's play a game of truth or dare?" Janice suggested.

"I'm good" Stacy said as Janice just looked at her.

"Aw is Stacy a chicken for not wanting to play with us, sad" Janice said practically mocking her.

Steph motioned to Stacy to play and he tit over with.

"On a second thought i'm in!" Stacy said as Janice just gave her a glare.

"Okay i'll go first!! Steph truth or dare??" Janice asked.

"Dare" Steph said.

"I dare you to send Mitch a break up message without telling him it's a prank" Janice said in a voice that sounded evil.

Steph looked nervous and turned to Stacy who just told Steph to do it so they don't have to deal with Janice.

Steph took out her phone and texted Mitch.

I think we should break up, i'm not in the mood to explain. Don't call me or contact me ever again.

Luckily Janice didn't say anything about finding out from someone else so Stacy texted Auston who was with Mitch at the meantime telling him to tell Mitch that the text he gets from Steph was just a prank.

After a couple of rounds later everyone was still dead after Sydney's dare which was to call Matt and tell him she's pregnant. Let's just say that Matt completely fell for it.

"Stacy!" Sydney started "Truth or dare?".

"Truth" Stacy said.

"Marry, kiss, fuck. Auston, Mitch and William?"

"Well I would kiss Mitch because he's dating my best friend and it would be wrong to fuck or marry him" Stacy started.

She started to think harder, William or Auston.

She knows that if she chose to marry Will that Janice would kill her and if she chose Auston everyone would be fine with that.

"I'll fuck Will and marry Auston" Stacy said quickly.

She noticed Janice sending her glances but she didn't care.

"I have one for Stacy!" Janice spoke up "Describe in your own words why you think William is a perfect boyfriend?" Janice sounded jealous at this point.

Stacy started to feel sweat everywhere.

"Well I don't know him well but he does seem like that type of guy who would do anything for you. Janice you found yourself a good guy" Stacy tried her best but Janice didn't fall for it.

"You're from Calgary right?" Janice asked Stacy.

"Yeah" Stacy answered as she looked at Janice. Janice looked like she knew something about Stacy but didn't want to tell her.

At that moment Stacy immediately knew that Janice does in fact knows something about her history with Will.