xxviii

Chapter 28; Plane ride                                          +

+

"What do you mean there was a mix up with the plane seats?" Stacy asked the lady who told Stacy that she has to change seats.

"We overbooked but don't worry we found you another seat. Unfortunately it won't be near your friends" The lady tried to calm Stacy down.

Stacy gave the lady her famous death glare.

"Sorry about my friend Miss" Auston grabbed Stacy and pulled her away from the counter.

"This bitch was about to get it" Stacy told Auston.

"Let's just board the plane now" Auston grabbed Stacy's luggage and boarded the plane first.

"What's your seat number?" Auston asked Stacy.

"45b" Stacy replied as they looked for her seat.

"Well you aren't too far from us" Auston said as he points to his seats.

"I better be sitting alone" Stacy sat down as Auston put her luggage on the overhead compartment.

Stacy and Auston saw William and Janice board the plane.

"It sucks that they changed my seat" Janice told William "I asked them who I was sitting next to and they said I was sitting next to Auston"

"Don't even mention them" William said still angry about his friends.

"Well have fun baby" Janice gave Will a peck and went off to find her seat.

"45a" Will said looking around for his seat.

William stopped once he saw who was in his seat.

"Excuse you're in my seat!" He spoke to Stacy and Auston.

"My cue to go, good luck Stacy" Auston quickly left as soon as he saw William.

"What do you mean? I sit here" Stacy said to Will as he rolled his eyes.

"Is 45a" Will said showing his ticket to her.

"Bitch i'm 45b" Stacy showed her ticket.

"Fine just move away from the window seat" Will said as Stacy didn't move at all.

"Bitch" William mumbled as he sat down at the isle seat. He didn't have enough energy to argue with Stacy.

Half the flight was pretty quiet for the two except for Auston who suffered sitting next to Janice.

Stacy yawned and laid her head on William's shoulders quickly drifting to sleep.

William looked down at her and gave her a faint smile. He put on his headphones and continued listening to his music.

William let her sleep on his shoulder for the rest of the flight.