xiv

Chapter 14; Christmas Skate                               part 1                                  +

part 1
  +

"Why aren't you ready?" Steph asked Stacy who sat on the couch in her pjs.

"I don't want to go to this skate thing" Stacy said as she stuffed her face with coco puffs.

"Stacy you promised Sydney you would come" Steph reminded her.

"Ugh I forgot that I promised her" Stacy got up and went into her room to change.

"Let's go!" Steph dragged Stacy out of her room all the way to the car.

"Yay you came!" The two were greeted by Sydney and Matt.

"Hey!" Stacy said giving Sydney a hug.

"Hey daughter" Matt joked as he messed up Stacy's hair.

"Stop it dad!" Stacy teased back.

Matt, Sydney, Stacy and Mitch have this family joke thing. It all started when Matt posted a photo of all of them with Santa. All of the comments were saying that Matt and Sydney were the mom and dad and Mitch and Stacy were the son and daughter. They all went along with that as a joke between the Leafs community.

"Hey you came!" Mitch came up to them along with Auston and Morgan.

"Why wouldn't I come?" Stacy asked Mitch.

"Cause of the couple over there" Auston pointed to Janice who was skating with Will.

"Oh yeah I forgot you and Nylander had a thing, how are you feeling?" Morgan asked.

"I'm fine you guys. Can we not talk about them right now, let's have fun!" Stacy said as she went to grab some skates.

"She's not fine" Steph said to the others.

"Yeah I can tell that she's hurt" Mitch added in before all of them began to skate on the ice.

Stacy got her skates and were in the process of putting them on.

"Need company?" Stacy looked up to see Auston looking over her.

"Yes please" Stacy said "I definitely don't want to third wheel with Steph and Mitch".

Auston smiled and took a seat next to her.

Meanwhile on the ice William was help Janice up after she has fallen down.

"Hey Willy" Connor and Nazem went up to them.

"See you two are dateless" Will pointed out.

"For your information my girlfriend is too busy with school to come here" Connor said.

"Yeah sure" Nazem said back to Connor who just pouted.

"Hey guys and lady" Morgan came up to them.

"Hey Morgan" They all said.

"I ended up skating with Steph and Mitch. Let me tell you how much I hate third wheeling" Morgan told them.

"Didn't you come with Auston?" Connor asked him.

"Yeah but he wanted to stay with Stacy" Morgan said as Will just looked at him.

"Wait Stacy is here? I've missed that girl ever since she pranked you" Nazem said as Morgan pointed to where Stacy and Auston were standing.

Will was in the middle of helping Janice up but turned around to see Stacy. He immediately let go of Janice causing her to fall on the ice.

"William!" Janice frustratedly said as she got up on her own.

"You guys know Stacy?!" Will asked the three.

"Will have you been living under a rock? Everyone knows her" Morgan said as William just looked shocked that all of the guys knew about Stacy.

He just thought that she was his little secret.