xx

Chapter 20; Assumptions

+

"Sydney how did you ever convince me to come to the gym with you?" Stacy asked taking a seat.

"It's easy, I just told you that I was going to take you out for lunch and that I would pay" Sydney handed Stacy a towel to wipe of the sweat "Where's Steph?"

"She said she's allergic to the gym" Stacy quoted her making Sydney laugh.

Stacy looks across the room to see two people she recognized.

"The happy couple is here" Stacy pointed to them so Sydney can see.

"I don't see what William sees in her" Sydney rolls her eyes.

"He's completely blind to bitchy people" Stacy jokes "Hey let's go get water or else i'll pass out"

Stacy and Sydney try their best to get away from them.

"Babe can you get me some water at the vending machine?" Janice asked collapsing to the ground.

William rolls his eyes as makes his way to the vending machines.

"So what's happening with you on the weekend?"

William stopped once he heard the familiar voices.

He took a peek around the corner and saw Sydney and Stacy standing there.

"Well Auston and I are going out on a little date" Stacy said sounding happy.

"Guess she and Auston are a thing" William mumbled to himself as he turned around and returned to Janice.

William was too quick and didn't hear the end of Stacy and Sydney's conversation.

"Date?" Sydney raised her eyebrow.

"Don't get any ideas. Auston is taking me to meet this guy he likes" Stacy said.

"Wait so it is true that he likes boys?" Sydney needed clarification.

"Yeah" Stacy said "Let's go now i'm starving" Stacy rubbed her stomach.

Meanwhile William makes his way back to Janice.

"Where's my water?" Janice asked her boyfriend.

"There's nothing" William replied taking a seat.

All William could think about is Stacy and Auston. He had no idea why seeing Auston and Stacy bothered him.