x

Chapter 10; Movie night bump in                                part 1                                    +

part 1
                                   +

"I want to watch that new scary movie" Mitch said as they all got out the car.

"I want to see a comedy" Auston suggested as the two continue to argue on which movie to choose.

"Such little children" Stacy whispered to Steph making both of them laugh.

"Yeah and I happen to be dating one of them" Steph added in as they entered the movie theatre.

They ended up choosing a scary movie after Auston lost to Mitch in rock, paper, scissors.

"I'm cuddling with Auston" Mitch spoke up as they tried to find their seats.

"Why not me?! Am I not a good enough to sit next to?" Steph asked Mitch looking offended that he didn't choose her.

"I feel much safer when i'm with Auston" Mitch said.

"Don't worry Steph I got you" Stacy assured Steph as they all sat down.

"Do you have the bag of treats?" Moth asked Steph.

"No it thought Auston brought it" Steph said as they all looked at Auston.

"I thought Stacy had it" Auston said making everyone turn to Stacy.

"I thought Mitch was going to bring it" Stacy said as Mitch face palmed himself.

"Stacy you're buying our food" Mitch said as everyone else agreed with him.

"I hate you all" Stacy said before getting out of her seat and making her way to the snack stand.

"Um can I have 2 large popcorns, 1 bowls of nachos, 2 large sodas with 2 straws in both of them, 4 bags of candy and 4 corn dogs" Stacy said knowing she would have difficulty carrying all these snacks back to her friends.

As Stacy paid for her food and stood aside.

Stacy dropped a dollar on the ground.

She bumped heads with a random stranger as they both went down to grab the dollar.

"I'm sorry Miss" Stacy got back up and made eye contact with the stranger that wasn't a stranger to her.

"Stacy is that you?" The guy asked.

"Hey Will" Stacy said no knowing what to do.