Reasons for the slow/no updates (WHICH I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT!!!)

*The chat is now open*

Roh: Okay, new changes because... i... got helpful criticism???

Percy: *does a finger gun* WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS ROSE?!

Jason: AND WHY ARE WE USING OUT NAMES AND NOT STUPID USERNAMES?!

Roh: First of all, I got many people confused by using stupid names. Therefore, we're using names.

Percy: Yeah, yeah, yeah, BUT WHERE IS ROSE?! WHERE DID YOU PUT THEM?!

Roh: er... well, I am Rose.

Leo: No you're not

Roh: SHUT THE SHUDJU UP LEO AND LET ME TALK

Leo: Yeah, that's probably Rose. Has the same.... uh.... sweet feeling about them... not intimidating.

Roh: So, most of you know this (if you're up to date on my profile and stuff) but uh, I changed my pronouns and stuff. I use he/him. This kind of seems attention seeking but I want you guys to know. Give you an option to stop reading if you're transphobic.

Nico: IF YOU'RE TRANSPHOBIC, BIPHPOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC, PANPHOBIC, ACEPHOBIC, OR ANY OTHER 'PHOBIC' TO THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY THEN GET THE-

Will: OR IF YOU JUST "DONT LIKE IT" (that means you have a phobia to it)

Nico: YEAH. THEN PLEASE STOP READING THIS BOOK AND MUTE ROH BECAUSE HE FEARS FOR YOUR "POOR PURE SELF".

Roh: And I ginuanly hate those kind of people. Sure, mute me, block me, report me, but at least I don't hate someone for being themselves.

Annabeth: "I hate the word 'homophobia'. It's not a phobia. You're not scared. You're an asshole." - Morgan Freeman.

Hazel: Now, about the slow updates.

Roh: Right. Yeah, no WiFi. I've been getting it from my dad's work. Except for on Wednesdays. I suffer alone without WiFi on Wednesdays.

Nico: Your dad as in Hades?

Roh: I MEAN MY MORTAL FATHER YOU LITTLE CINNABON.

Frank: I like Cinnabon...

Jason: Cinnaminnanimmiebon is a religion.

Frank: How do you remember what it's called?

Jason: You'll understand once you become a true believer of Cinniaminn-... Cimmanom-.... uh.... Cinnaminnanimmiebon. Yeah. The last one.

Piper: Yeah, okay, but WiFi can't be the only reason for slow updates right???

Roh: Well, I've been figuring myself out lately. I've been very good at that. And I've been stressing out about Christmas, when I'll have to come out to my Christian family. And I've just had no good ideas.

Leo: AND HE'S BEEN SCARED TO USE HIS VOICE BECAUSE HE SOUNDS LIKE A B-

Roh: SHUT UP, LEO. HOW 'BOUT THAT?

Leo: Yes sir. *runs away*

Roh: And thanks to everyone who's been supporting me. Bridget, thanks for saying you've noticed changes in my appearance (even though I literally just cut my hair and stopped using facial products). Cakey, thanks for helping me with stuff I need help with. Angelica, thanks for the idea of making Leo female for Roe fanfiction. And thanks to everyone who's been really kind and patient with the transition.

Percy: What?! I don't get a thanks!

Roh: stfu, Percy. You aren't anybody's type.

Will: GET ROASTED.

Nico: LIKE MY ENIMIES.

Will: .................... Nico.... you Okay?

Nico: ......................

Nico: yea.

Percy: *gasp* HOW DARE YOU?!

Percy: *claps hands* I-am-the-best-type!

Will: Agree to disagree

Nico: Seconded

Will: Statement overruled, Nico's better than Percy.

Percy: *implodes*

Annabeth: Well, that's one way to get rid of him.

Piper: does that work with Jason too?

Jason: *just dies... because he would.*

Roh: *walrus claps*

Bob (previously knows as KingBob4Evah): I am the walrus

Roh: gah, I hate that song.

Cakey: *happens* WAIT, PERCY IMPLODED AND JASON DIED?!

Bridget: THE SHIP WENT DOWN TOGETHER 😭

Angelica: FREAKING PERCABETH IS BETTER, STFU YOU TWO.

Bridget: *silently and politely judges Angelica*

Cakey: *just wants to sleep*

Angelica: AND JIPER.

Bridget: *tries to be intimidating, despite how short she is*
(Sorry 😂)

Roh: Wow, okay, 600 words. Okay, we're going. Goodbye. (THANKS FOR 5K READS!!!)

*the chat has been closed*