Eclipse (Makey CrackFic)

(A/N) Yo yo yo WHAT TIME IS IT..

Time for me to ruin this book again because I'm writing a Fanfiction for Cakey Cakecat001 and Mia TheWillSolace because they're fucking cute as shit and NO they are not an actual thing, I'm just being a fucker and doing this (with their consent)

Also: I FUCKED UP YOUR CHARACTSRS SO BADLY, IM SO SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME CAKEY AND MIA I'M VERY SORRY.

"What does an elephant and a plum have in common?" A blonde haired girl with dull blue eyes asked someone adjacent to her.

Cakey smiled, knowing this was another one of Mia's corny jokes. "Sunlight, if this ends in another corny punchline-"

"They both are purple. Except the elephant!" Cue the drums and cymbals. Mia smiled proudly at her joke.

That smile, it set Cakey's heart racing. A blush crept onto her cheeks as Mia gave her a quizzical look. To anyone else, it was obvious Cakey had a major crush on the girl before her. Mia was just bad at taking hints... really bad.

"Your face is red," Mia noted, poking the brunette's cheek.

Cakey smiled again. "That's true."

"Why?"

That didn't help the redness already on Cakey's face. Her eyes darted around the room, trying to find an excuse. Was it too humid? That could be an excuse. She was wearing all black, long sleeved shit.

"No reason, it's just warm." Luckily, Mia bought it.

After turning on the ceiling fan, Mia casually pulled her friend onto the bed where they had been previously sitting, talking, and joking around. They layed down, facing each other.

Her waist is right there, Cakey thought, just... lay your hand right there. It can't be that hard. She's literally right. There. You can do it, you can do it...

She didnt do it. It was Mia who took over, in fact. The beautiful blonde placed her hand against Cakey's forearm.

"You know why I asked you over today?" Mia asked, smiling with closed lips. Cakey shook her head, letting out a cute squeak. Mia couldn't help but smile wider at the sound. "I gotta confess something." Cakey raised an eyebrow.

Whatever Mia needed to confess, Cakey was there for her. They'd been friends for forever now. Nothing could change Cakey's opinions on Mia.

Nothing could make Cakey stop wanting her.

"You can tell me anything," Cakey booped her Sunlight's nose. "I'll always love you, nothing can change that."

Mia's lips parted into a full smile. "I love you too. But, er, your the only person I wanna tell this to..." Her voice trailed off.

Cakey noticed how close they were to each other. One of them must have moved closer because there was less than two inches of space between their noses.

If she just closed the gap...

No! Cakey snapped at herself. You are a fierce, strong dwagon! You are suppose to be feared by all, not a love-sick anime girl from Ouran High School Host Club!

(A/N More like Ouran High School Hoes Club *air horns*)

Cakey pet Mia's long-ish hair comfortingly. "Tell me anything. It's better to get it off your chest."

Mia took in a deep breath. "I'm not straight. I'm not exactly sure if I'm bi or pan or poly, I'm just not straight. You can skip the whole 'don't be afraid of who you are' thing. I already know there's nothing wrong with being queer."

To be honest, Cakey wasn't surprised by anything. Once Mia came out as trans, she kind of just expected the queerness to spread to her sexuality, too.

"I guess I should same same," Cakey giggled. "Though, I'm definitely pan."

"Fuck," Mia swore, a hint of humor in her voice. "I guess that ruins my chances if you're out hooking up with kitchenware-"

"SUNLIGHT!" Cakey yelled, hitting her in the face with a fluffy throwpillow. "And what do you mean 'ruins my chances'?"

Mia smirked. "I'll give you three guesses do figure our how I figured out I'm not straight, my adorkable little dwagon."

"Dwagon of Adorkable Darkness," Cakey corrected. "For my first guess: Beyoncè."

"Nope."

"Katy Perry?"

"One more chance."

"Led Zeplin?"

"Who is that?" Mia asked, moving her hand to rest on Cakey's face. Her thumb gingerly rubbed circles against the soft skin there. The blonde's sparkly eyes stared into the brunette's chocolate ones. Those eyes melted Cakey.

"Dunno," Cakey shrugged. "Just some name I saw on the Internetz. Pretty sure he's a dude though..."

Mia chuckled a bit, her voice like smooth honey. "Would you believe me if I said she's in this room?"

Now, Ckaey got the hint. She got the hint a while ago, but she didn't have enough self-confidence to ask. So, of course, she said, "Mia, if you're crushing on yourself I swear-"

"Can I kiss you?" Mia blurted, instantly slapping her hands to her mouth. She slowly removed them, awaiting Cakey's answer.

Cakey, who has been waiting two years for this day, nodded slowly, suddenly more self-concious than usual.

Mia closed the one inch space left between them, her lips were light and cautious. She didn't want to seem pushy or desperate, but she wanted to take in as much of xakey as she could.

Pulling back at the same time, both of them smiled. "Good?" Mia asked.

"Amazing."

Mia looked at her dwagon's lips and back at her eyes, asking for permission to repeat what just happened. Cakey nodded, this time with more confidence.

Apart, they were two completely different things; sunlight and a mythical demon of darkness. Together, the night and day collided, forming an eclipse.

And we all know how damn beautiful an eclipse is.