Voltron-Satified-Klance

(Roman's writing, btw)

THIS IS NOT A DEMIGOD CHAT WHATEVER.

OKAY SO I TOLD PEOPLE I REGRET THIS BUT IT TOOK FOREVER SO... *fuckin' deep breath*

HERES MY ORIGINAL- VOLTRON VERSION OF SATISFIED. PLEASE DONT HATE TOO MUCH

(Shiro)
Alright, alright, that's what I'm talking about!
Now, everyone give it up for the maid of honor...
THE BLUE PALADIN

(Allura)

A TOAST TO THE GROOMS! (To the grooms, to the grooms, to the grooms!)
*looks at Coran* TO THE RIDE! (To the ride, to the ri-i-ide!)
FROM YOUR SISTER! (Blue Paladin, blue paladin!)
WHOS ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE!

To your union! (To your union [Paladins: To the revolution!])
And the hope that you provide!
May you always....
Be satisfied.

REWWIIIIIND... helpless... sky's sky's... drownin' in 'em.... rewind...

I remember that night I just might- rewind

I remember that night, I remember that

I remember that night, I just might regret that night for the rest of my days. I remember those alien boys trippin' over themselves to win my praise. I remember that dream-like candlelight like a dream that you can't quiet place... but KEITH KOGANE, I'll never forget the first time I saw that face.

I have never been the same.

Emo-ish eyes and a hunger-panged frame. And when you said "hi" I forgot my dang name. You set my heart aflame, every part a flame.

This is not a game.

"You strike me... as a woman who has never been satisfied."

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean, you forget yourself."

"You're like me. I'm never satisfied."

"Is that right?"

"I have never been satisfied."

"...my name's Allura; the blue Paladin."

"Keith Kogane."

"Where's that scar from?"

"Unimportant, there's a million things I haven't done. But just you wait... just you waiiit..."

SO- SO- SO... So this is what it feels like to match hits with someone on your level WHAT THE HELL IS THE CATCH it's the feeling of freedom of seeing the light. It's Hunk and Pidge with some tools after a fight-- you see it right?!

The conversation lasted two ticks, maybe three ticks, everything he said was extremely perfect. And it's a bit of a dream, it's a bit of a dance. A bit of a posture, a bit of a stance. Not much of a flirt, but imma give him a chance. Asked about his mishaps, did you hear his answer? His hands started fidgeting, he looked askance.

He's really trained, he's modest but he surely can 'dance'.

Handsome, boy does he know it. Peach fuzz, and he can't even grow it! I wanna take him far away into space but then I turn and see Lance's face and he is-

Helpless...

AND I KNOOOOOW he is..

Helpless...

And his EYES ARE JUUUUST

Helpless...

And I realize three fundamental truths at the exact same time.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I'm about to change your life."

"Then, by all means, lead the way."

Number one!

I'm a girl who's world never did anything to end up like this. Zarcon has a son so I'm the one who has to care for that one.

I'm the oldest and the witiest and the gossip about galra is ridiculous. But they can be merciless. That doesn't mean I wanna fight them with Keith any less...

"Lance; Red Paladin. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Paladin?"

"My teammate."

Number two!
(Go really fast here)
He's not going for me cause I'm a woman, that goes against the gay-in-his-eyes. I'm not really relived to set that aside, maybe that is why, I introduced him to my teammate and I'm their ride. Nice going, Allura, he was right. You will never be satisfied.
(Switching it up. This is gonna be Keith)
"Thank you, for all your service."
(Lance)
"If it takes fighting for us to meet, it will have been worth it."

"I'll leave you to it!"

Number three!

I know that boy like I know my own mind, you will never find anyone as insane or as kind. If I told Keith that I love him, he'd be silent with a raging mind. I know he's gay, but I'd pretend it's okay- that I'm fine. I'd be lying.

But when I fantasize at night, it's Keith's fucking eyes.
As I fantasize what it might of been if I hadn't tried
To bail so quickly.
At least he's gay for my Lance, that's alright.
At least that keeps his eyes shining bright.