Chapter One

Project F.R.I.E.N.D and its characters are product of the writers imagination. Any resemblance with any person alive or dead is coincidental.

Do not republish!

Happy Reading

~•Chapter One•~

"Chloe Miller, to Ms. West office." Great. Now what.

I stood up from my desk and walked towards the door. I heard some giggling -of course- on my way to the door.

As I walked to the office, I thought about what I did, I mean, the day until now has been pretty calm.

I stood outside the door. She was talking to somebody and because I'm 'polite', I waited.

Not a few minutes later she looked at me and told me to enter.

My first reaction was to see who was she talking to, because that person never left the office... I should probably think twice, the person that was sitting there was Nathan Grey, my worst nightmare.

"Hey there, candy bar." He says in an irritating tone of voice. I just want to rip his head off...twice.

"Mr. Grey, behave." Principal West says. I smile at him in victory. "I wouldn't be happy if I were you, Ms. Miller." There you go, bitch slap directly to the face.

"Sit." She commands and I sit on the red chair in front of her.

She shows me her computer with my grades on the screen. Damn.

"Your grades are going down."

"I'm yelling timber!" I sing and Nathan covers his ears. And Ms. West looks at me with a serious face. "What? Not now? Okay."

"And probably you're going to repeat 10th grade." Nathan burst into laughter and I mentally slap him... Twice.

"I'm sorry but, what is HIM doing here?" I ask already irritated just by the presence of Nathan.

Another name I have for him is F.R.I.E.N.D. But not friend as in besties. F.R.I.E.N.D has another meaning: freaking, rage-causing, irritating, egoist, null dude.

"Nathan, here, is going to be your partner for the last project."

"WHAT?!" We both exclaim in unison. Creepy.

"I mean, I-I can barely handle her!" He exclaims. Oh yeah, and you are a tamed dog.

"That's the problem." She says standing up. "Every teacher in the school has been complaining about you two." She says calmly.

"And then?" I ask.

"You two better start getting along, or..." I hate this damn pauses.

"Then...?" Nate asks

"I'm going to make you repeat 10th grade. Now, have a nice day." She says.

"And how the hell we are gonna make this a project?" I demand.

"You're going to spend quality time together, and then write a report about you two." Is she trying make ME spend time with HIM?!

She practically kicks us out of the office. And now I'm alone with Nate on the hallway.

"So candy bar-"

"Don't! Call me like that." I abruptly interrupt him.

"Well, sugar." Man, screw you and your nicknames. "What you wanna do tonight?"

"Woah, what?" I ask, hold your hippopotamus. "Do you really think, I'm gonna loose time with you?" I ask followed by a scoff.

Apparently, my words hurt him. His bright blue eyes looked depressed.

"I mean, I got homewo-"

"It's fine, if you don't want to pass 10th grade it's fine by me!" He says, practically shouting and he starts walking towards his classroom.

"Wait, Nate!"

"It's FINE!" Geez what a F.R.I.E.N.D

*•*

The morning goes by as I find myself in the cafeteria with Melody the only person in the world that can stand my stupidity.

"So you have to spend 'quality time' with Nate?!" Damn girl, I think they didn't heard you in CHINA.

"Yes..." I slowly say so she can understand.

You see, Melody has a shipping problem between me and Nathan.

She lets a loud -very loud- scream and the entire cafeteria turned silence, and all the heads were turning our way.

Earth... Drag me right now., but like, now, now.

"It was a simulation you can keep your daily life." Mark my guy best friend said out of the middle of nowhere as he walked towards our table. Then the cafeteria bursts into noise again.

"Hey girl, and Chloe." He says.

"Thank you." I reply. I have this rule: don't call me any nickname and that includes 'girl'.

"Hey, did you finish Mr. Lane's work?" Melody asks.

"Don't talk about that shit." He says as he bites the hamburger.

Then, it caned out of the middle of nowhere, my stomach decides to make a weird noise that sounded like Chewbaca eating an orca.

"What, I'm hungry as a Hippo." I say

"You have an obsession with hippos." Mark says biting again the hamburger.

"They are unicorns in disguise." I reply in a 'duh' tone.

"Yeah, of course, and I am Batma-"

"Shhh!" I reply putting my finger on Mark's mouth "They are gonna find out." I say

"Find out what." That voice. Can't I have a normal day?

"Oh nothing, you know FRIENDS things." I say emphasising on the word 'friend'.

"Chloe, may I talk to you for a second." He says and I look to Melody for help, but it was kind of obvious what she was going to say, sonI just stood up and followed Nate.

"3 minutes..., and, you have to buy me a burger." I demand crossing my arms.

"Fine." He says "I just wanted to say sorry about how I behaved earlier." Stop.The.Universe. Did Nathan Grey just apologised?!

"Oh, erm, it's fine, I guess." I say rubbing my arm

"But I wanted to know if you wanted to go to my place to watch movies or something." He says.

Well, now that I think about it...

"Yes." I say

•-•

First chapter... First humor story.

I'll try to publish as soon as I can, right now I'm on finals so I'll make my best to publish.

PD: I know the ending is a bit confusing-or maybe not- but you'll find out what happens on the next chapter?

Vote?

Comment?

Follow??