Bright Eyes Part 1( KennyxDamien)

Hey guys, I'd like to state that all characters in these short stories will be 18+ that is all :D ( later stores in this book are better ;) this was a warm up ^^)

Kenny walked home as usual, cold and depressed. His parka hood up shielding him against the striking cold air. He sighed shoving his hands in his pockets 'who needs to go to a shitty party anyway?' He pouted.
Stan, Kyle and Cartman had recently started pushing him aside. Something about him not being able to keep up or pay for his own drinks when They went out.
Whatever... Who needs them.

His feet crunched in the snow on the sidewalk and as he turned a corner to head downtown, a shoulder bumped him hard in passing. Kenny turned to retort, his eyes widen when he realises nobody is there. He glances around the street, empty.
Suddenly he had a weird feeling of being stalked. He bit his lip glancing around left to right. His heart raced in his chest as a shadow ran by him at insane speed.
He spun around and yelled through gritted teeth " who's there!?"
The snow blew around him, not a sound but the raging wind gushing through him.
His eyes narrowed trying to see through the heavy fall of snow as he picked up speed and started to run. Behind him a shadow rose over the street lamps in the dark pale light. Kenny saw it in the corner of his vision and his heart pounded harder terrified as he raced toward home.
" stop running Kenny... "
Kenny skidded to a halt with a yell. Skidding into the snow he looked up from the curb at the crisp figure. A handsome face smiled back at him, the snow melting in an aura of heat emanating from his skin around him like a globe. Kenny's eyes widened in fear as he stared.
The man grinned and stepped closer, suddenly he was behind him whispering in his ear , the hair on Kenny's neck stood up. He shivered and forgot to breathe "I've been looking for you, bright eyes."